How Long Do You Expect to Wait for TM Leads?

I'm just catching up on all the great info I have missed out on. Sorry for the delay. LOL

But TM leads should turn around in 2 no more than 3 days to get started and send 5-7 min a day....daily. If the company can't do that they aren't worth the time or money.

But now...the agent has to play a part in it also. It's not like DM leads. You pull the list on DM and do not need to add in query with phone #'s. With TM leads you do as well as DNC if you are a legit company and that will KILL the data.

I get orders all the time where agents want 2 or 3 zip codes. That's not even worth a response then.

I'm just catching up on all the great info I have missed out on. Sorry for the delay. LOL

But TM leads should turn around in 2 no more than 3 days to get started and send 5-7 min a day....daily. If the company can't do that they aren't worth the time or money.

But now...the agent has to play a part in it also. It's not like DM leads. You pull the list on DM and do not need to add in query with phone #'s. With TM leads you do as well as DNC if you are a legit company and that will KILL the data.

I get orders all the time where agents want 2 or 3 zip codes. That's not even worth a response then.

You mean DNC for the lead company? Because depending on how the lead company gets their leads, you may end up with several prospects on the DNC.

You do realize most if not all lead TM companies, Insurance agents and likewise, don't keep true analytics. So your basing your business plan on someone else's words, hearsay, and blah blah blah. Not actual documented facts.

How can you get documented facts ?

Many people have no other choice but to ask this on a forum and then proceed. I don't know any TM company that will put any guarantees in writing as to a time frame for delivering leads.

There are a lot of folks selling these now and the results seem to be varied in terms of turnaround time. I'd think you should expect to get them within a few days, but some companies can take a month. How long do you expect to wait for TM leads?

If the lead generation company is already established and has call center agents already trained, then you should be able to start seeing leads in just a few days from signed contract.

What type of leads you want? Exclusive insurance leads, rehab leads, pay per call services, attorney leads, travel leads, debt negotiation services, business sales leads, inbound marketing services etc. There is no time specified to get leads it depends on your business. How many quality leads you get are important rather than in how much time you get leads.

I don't know if I completely agree with your statement. Yes it is important to get quality leads but if I order 20 leads and I get one a month, although it's a quality lead it defeats the purpose of ordering 20 leads at a time. I would order 1 lead a month. Obviously I am over embellishing, but we work in the under 65 health space and have a semi-proprietary relationship with a lead vendor that we have been using for years. We know if an agent orders 20 leads they will get between 3-5 sales from those leads. Its been that way for years. Regarding the time from order to first lead, it usually takes 24-48 hours and up to 5 days to complete the order. The factor that determines that is if the agent is ordering leads for the whole State or for a 3 county radius. If you are working with a seasoned lead vendor they should know their own numbers

I don't know if I completely agree with your statement. Yes it is important to get quality leads but if I order 20 leads and I get one a month, although it's a quality lead it defeats the purpose of ordering 20 leads at a time. I would order 1 lead a month. Obviously I am over embellishing, but we work in the under 65 health space and have a semi-proprietary relationship with a lead vendor that we have been using for years. We know if an agent orders 20 leads they will get between 3-5 sales from those leads. Its been that way for years. Regarding the time from order to first lead, it usually takes 24-48 hours and up to 5 days to complete the order. The factor that determines that is if the agent is ordering leads for the whole State or for a 3 county radius. If you are working with a seasoned lead vendor they should know their own numbers

All good points.

I'm curious, what exactly do you mean by a "semi-proprietary relationship?"

Good question. Semi-proprietary, that might be my own terminology. What I meant to say was that our lead partner only provides leads to us and another organization. We have helped each other grow and we understand each others business model. Hope that clarifies things.

I believe one of the biggest advantages to Telemarketed leads is turn around time. One of the reasons I started Lead Heroes was because the TM lead vendors I was working with as an agent were terrible at getting leads back to me. It would easily take 3 or 4 weeks to complete an order of 25 or 50 leads (and they usually trickled in every few days).

We make it a point to try to turn around every single lead order in a week or less and I would say about 95% of the time we are sending completed orders, not 2 or 3 leads at a time.

Back