How Long Do You Expect to Wait for TM Leads?

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
There are a lot of folks selling these now and the results seem to be varied in terms of turnaround time. I'd think you should expect to get them within a few days, but some companies can take a month. How long do you expect to wait for TM leads?

I'm planning on working with some type of a TM company on my CRM and want to make sure I'm putting the right offers for agents on there. One company has a faster turnaround, but I'm not sure how much that matters. Some companies can take over a month, but I thought a part of the reason why agents use TM leads was to get them quickly.

I'm planning on working with some type of a TM company on my CRM and want to make sure I'm putting the right offers for agents on there. One company has a faster turnaround, but I'm not sure how much that matters. Some companies can take over a month, but I thought a part of the reason why agents use TM leads was to get them quickly.

Listen to the one guy who has the fastest turn around time, that should end well. Be sure to look at a super small sample also.

You do realize most if not all lead TM companies, Insurance agents and likewise, don't keep true analytics. So your basing your business plan on someone else's words, hearsay, and blah blah blah. Not actual documented facts.

Sounds like a good idea.

Listen to the one guy who has the fastest turn around time, that should end well. Be sure to look at a super small sample also.

You do realize most if not all lead TM companies, Insurance agents and likewise, don't keep true analytics. So your basing your business plan on someone else's words, hearsay, and blah blah blah. Not actual documented facts.

Sounds like a good idea.

You're making an awful lot of assumptions about what my plan is.

I have purchased from, and spoken with other agents frequently about this topic.

I have heard some TM lead companies with turn around as quickly as 48 Hrs while some have taken as long as 48 days (6 weeks) ...

One of the big benefits of TM leads is being able to receive a quicker ROI on your $$$ than say a direct mail lead.

Time = $$$

Steady flow is more important then turn around time. You need to pace them at a rate you can work them.

Of course, it sort of depends on what the lead is for.

I have purchased from, and spoken with other agents frequently about this topic.

I have heard some TM lead companies with turn around as quickly as 48 Hrs while some have taken as long as 48 days (6 weeks) ...

One of the big benefits of TM leads is being able to receive a quicker ROI on your $$$ than say a direct mail lead.

Time = $$$

Primatech. I have an order with them I started in March. It's still going.

Back