How Much You're Spending Monthly For Insurance Leads

What i will do because this training will be available in few days i ll add optin for people to opt in with email so i can email you as soon as this training is available.
I think this will be mind blowing when you guys here will see this i think this is much needed in this industry

----------

Yes thats right.
What ill do is to allow people to optin with basic info like email so when this training is ready this week i can email this to you ASAP.
So you 're not waiting

This training and info will blown you away its much needed in this industry ;)

What i will do because this training will be available in few days i ll add optin for people to opt in with email so i can email you as soon as this training is available.
I think this will be mind blowing when you guys here will see this i think this is much needed in this industry

----------

Yes thats right.
What ill do is to allow people to optin with basic info like email so when this training is ready this week i can email this to you ASAP.
So you 're not waiting

This training and info will blown you away its much needed in this industry ;)

12 more posts and you can post a link to your videos. I'm sure the entire Forum is anxiously waiting for you to blown them away.:)

:biggrin: What do you think about this.
Because you are in this industry for so many years.
Do you think this is needed and something totally different you have done and see when it comes to generating leads.

:biggrin: What do you think about this.
Because you are in this industry for so many years.
Do you think this is needed and something totally different you have done and see when it comes to generating leads.

Yes, I think the industry needs this. I won't know if it's differen until I see it. Only 10 more posts until you can post a link to your video and blown us away.:jiggy:

Hello, Everyone
Can you share here how much you're spending monthly or yearly for insurance leads. (Per lead)
And how high quality you're getting for the money

$975 week for direct mail and my avatars mixed in....Ill hit close to $200k this year in ap so after debt service including lead costs, gas, oil changes, car maintenance etc....I still did pretty damn good:yes:

----------

Yes, I think the industry needs this. I won't know if it's differen until I see it. Only 10 more posts until you can post a link to your video and blown us away.:jiggy:

Looks like we are still preparing to get "blown" away....which doesnt sound as fun as getting just "blown" :nah:

What happened to simeon12 got to 12 posts in a day and then nothing, So close and so far away.

ahh the suspense.

Back