Insphere Insurance Solutions - Leads Program. I need Help

RCOEI

I have recently been offered a position with Insphere Insurance Solutions, and I need to make a decision quickly. I do not wish to market to friends/family, so I am interested specifically in the lead program. They call it "LeadForward," and the company matches agents' contributions for them. I am wondering if these people are actually interested in insurance, or if these are mostly random numbers/disconnected/uninterested, etc. Any input based on first-hand experience would be appreciated.

Re: Insphere Insurance Solutions--leads Program

DO A GOOGLE SEARCH FOR NASE SUCKS....

I have recently been offered a position with Insphere Insurance Solutions, and I need to make a decision quickly. I do not wish to market to friends/family, so I am interested specifically in the lead program. They call it "LeadForward," and the company matches agents' contributions for them. I am wondering if these people are actually interested in insurance, or if these are mostly random numbers/disconnected/uninterested, etc. Any input based on first-hand experience would be appreciated.

I believe InSphere writes for Aetna, Humana and UHC - none of which have released their 2011 comp schedules. I'd hold off.

NASE changed their name to...... Insphere Insurance Solutions

I did..I got quite a few complaints about the company, but mostly on the consumer end..nothing about the leads.

If a company is willing to screw over its consumers, what do you think it is willing to do to the people who work for the company?

"I did..I got quite a few complaints about the company, but mostly on the consumer end..nothing about the leads."

And that doesn't tell you something? by all means join up today. It is a wise man who ignores the obvious.

Not ignoring it..just playing Devil's advocate, as I like to research both sides as well as possible. Besides, the customer complaints could be biased/misleading. However, I found a few reviews on the leads, and it turns out they're not good, so I'm declining.

I went to a Humana Medicare Advantage certification class last month and there must have been 30 Insphere agents going through training. The basically hire everyone, give them old leads and led them flounder. Does that remind you of anything from the past?

Back