Insurance Lead Companies

There are tons of companies that almost universally have a bad reputation. What line(s) of insurance are you looking for leads in? HometownQuotes.com has the strongest reputation, but the volume is very low.

There are tons of companies that almost universally have a bad reputation. What line(s) of insurance are you looking for leads in? HometownQuotes.com has the strongest reputation, but the volume is very low.

Thanks Josh,

Volume Low depends on the area of the country, how large a territory you can write in, & type of product. Some folks we get more than they can handle, others, want more:)

Give us a shout & we can check your area to see what we can provide. Some folks want 3 leads/day, others 30/day. We will not compromise quality to get quantity.

I am looking for life insurance leads.

I've used Mailco in the past and had some good batches... and some bad. You have to keep in mind that quality of leads with all lead vendors is cyclical. You just hope to have more good than bad, no major problems and you have to try them more than once to sample their leads. This is why it's important to cultivate multiple lead pipelines i.e. work your referrals, mailings, telesales, aged leads, etc.

Latest posts

Back