Insurance Leads - VALUE Question..

Anne

Expert
I am doing some general research. I am a go getting business development person and can generate insurance leads. (I LOVE cold calling) I am curious as to what leads are worth to an agent. Commercial leads -- trucking, food truck, entertainment / DJ, general transportation, taxi, limousine, etc.

Leads would contain company name, address, phone number, insurance renewal information and insurance carrier information. YEARS of research and mining background. Thank you. My thoughts are 15.00-25.00 per lead. BUT I am not sure....If anyone is interested let me know. Also, you would have to make your own cold call and schedule your own meetings.

I am doing some general research. I am a go getting business development person and can generate insurance leads. (I LOVE cold calling) I am curious as to what leads are worth to an agent. Commercial leads -- trucking, food truck, entertainment / DJ, general transportation, taxi, limousine, etc.

Leads would contain company name, address, phone number, insurance renewal information and insurance carrier information. YEARS of research and mining background. Thank you. My thoughts are 15.00-25.00 per lead. BUT I am not sure....If anyone is interested let me know. Also, you would have to make your own cold call and schedule your own meetings.

Those are X-rated.

EDIT : Haha, auto correct or subliminal typing. *X-Dates

I found out the hard way not everyones definition of a lead is the same.

I consider it a lead when a prospect is inquiring about the plans I provide,That the prospect has expressed interest in finding out more info on what I provide

I do not consider a lead is its just data on someone that fits in the description, Nor do I consider it a lead when prospect inquired about a different product then what I provide nor if prospect fills out a survey for some free item or for fun or somehow filled out some misleading advertizment

----------

I found out the hard way not everyones definition of a lead is the same.

I consider it a lead when a prospect is inquiring about the plans I provide,That the prospect has expressed interest in finding out more info on what I provide

I do not consider a lead is its just data on someone that fits in the description, Nor do I consider it a lead when prospect inquired about a different product then what I provide nor if prospect fills out a survey for some free item or for fun or somehow filled out some misleading advertisement

But then again I don't sell PNC,

I could use some food truck leads . . .

Have some pot smoke blow through an alley - have food trucks show up and let all the smokers know through twitter where the food trucks are located . . .

I could use some food truck leads . . .

Have some pot smoke blow through an alley - have food trucks show up and let all the smokers know through twitter where the food trucks are located . . .

Seems like you'd be wasting a lot of pot by doing that, and I don't like to waste pot...cough cough. :cool:

Seems like you'd be wasting a lot of pot by doing that, and I don't like to waste pot...cough cough. :cool:

Depends on the quality of the lead . . . If the smokers spend money and create say a $25 MPL ( Munchies Per Lead ) - then it can produce an awesome ROI.

As a new participant in the forum, I can't help noticing that transparent efforts to peddle ones services are not viewed with awe or reverence.

Some have been here a long time and pimp their services with every breath...ANNOYING.:mad:

Some start pimping their services with their 1st post...ANNOYING and against the rules.:mad:

Some contribute to the Forum and occasionally pimp their services...that's ok.:yes:

As JG says, "PIMPIN' AIN'T EASY".:laugh:

Back