Internet Lead Process/Script

I average 8:1 return, mostly by working my leads to death.

I really can't say how many calls, emails, etc before closing but average gestation is probably around 3 weeks. Some buy within a few days and others may not buy for 3 months.

Alston posted similar sentiments in another thread:

"The best advise for working leads I can think of is to keep working them after the other agents have stopped.

Call when they are new. Mail them something. Email them something. Call when they get it. Call next week. Send them an email. Call again.

Keep calling, emailing and snail mailing until they either buy or tell you to jump in a lake. Be polite and professional, but don't take maybe for an answer.

I would not be in business if we only depended on those who buy within one month of requesting information".

Like you and Alston point out about working internet leads, follow up is key.

I need 2200 final expense leads per month for my agency.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
call me, Craig, at 800-256-3416.

Last edited:
Hello! I am new to the forum (today) and I signed up because I am in a brand new agency and building my own book. I have been here since November and would like to explore purchasing P&C leads (auto primarily) to jumpstart my book. I have an *awesome* carrier selection (over 25) and cover everything from non-standard to ultra-preferred. I have about a 60% closing ratio now and I just want to know what lead company would be benificial. Any feedback would be great! Thank you!

Can anyone send me a live internet life lead script or post it here please? Thank you in advance.

We have recorded webinars that we have done with successful insurance agents where they go over what they say on the phone when calling aged insurance leads. You can listen to those webinars to come up with a script you like. Go to the following link to request webinars:

http://www.stellarprospects.com/inquiry_form_8.html

To many agents set themselves up to not write the app.

Their 1st sentence is normally wrong:

"I see you're looking for quotes."

wrong

"I see you're looking for health insurance."

Agents also don't even try:

prospect: "can't you just email me quotes - you're the forth agent to call."

agent: "oh, I'm sorry and yes, I can email your quotes."

wrong

"only four agents have called already? Wow, typically I'm the 8th or 10th to call. Listen, this is really very easy and simple. Give me a few minutes and getting a policy will be one more thing off your plate."

Johnny, do you do only P&C?

Back