Internet Lead Statistics

Well then, what exactly do you consider a contact?

I consider anyone a contact as long as I have some kind of communcation with them.

In consider a Contact to be someone who you get past the first 15 seconds basically. The one's I don't are the ones who never give you a chance before they hang up. They hear Insurance and you are followed up with hearing a dial tone!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Do you mind sharing what your contact schedule is?

While I'm at it shall I send you my Credit card and the pin number?
Do you just want to send me your leads and I'll sell them under your writing number too?

:idea: It's not so much just a contact schedule as a combination of multiple & Unique approaches. Anyone who knows anything about marketing will tell you: You have to be in front of the client, and stand out to be successful.

Whatever you do it just has to be a system that you do every time.

Last edited:
Ryan I know you are recruiting here....

But 33% contact on the first day is complete bs, unless you only take fresh leads on Sundays.

If you truly can accomplish this, I take my hat off to you.

However, I'm sure lot's of agents are reading this thread thinking you have a magic trick to contact 33% of your leads the first day.

Ryan I know you are recruiting here....

But 33% contact on the first day is complete bs, unless you only take fresh leads on Sundays.

If you truly can accomplish this, I take my hat off to you.

However, I'm sure lot's of agents are reading this thread thinking you have a magic trick to contact 33% of your leads the first day.

first of all I don't make an effort to recruit from this forum, My other methods of recruiting produce more agents that want to work with us then I will bring on. That's not meant to sound arrogant either, I am not in a place in the business to recruit massively and have a different model than that. (I did offer a accident plan contract to someone once)

My 33% contact ratio on day 1 is rather impressive, even blew me away, it came from some implementation of some tools and a lot of effort on my part. It's no magic trick at all, if you can beat the competition in every way possible than their is no competition at all!

My 33% contact ratio on day 1 is rather impressive, even blew me away, it came from some implementation of some tools and a lot of effort on my part. It's no magic trick at all, if you can beat the competition in every way possible than their is no competition at all!

Your claim of a 33% contact ratio is quite a bit misleading.

You already admitted you do not count leads who answer and blow you off.

What other kind of leads are you not counting? Bogus Leads/Wrong Numbers/Already Purchased?

When I first read your response I was confused. After reading the posts after that it all made sense. Way to add value to the forum!

Your claim of a 33% contact ratio is quite a bit misleading.

You already admitted you do not count leads who answer and blow you off.

What other kind of leads are you not counting? Bogus Leads/Wrong Numbers/Already Purchased?

Lets Clarify this before I head out for the evening...gonna be a late start for monday.

When i say not counting...if i did count these my contact ratio would be higher.

110 Leads Received
Lets Say about 10% bogus so I'm only PAYING for 100 Leads, their is no reason to factor in leads I'm not paying for.
(trying to keep the math simple here for you)

I am saying that of those 100 leads I will contact 33 of them on the first day. There will be another 5-10 who pick up and tell me to f*ck off before i get to say much at all.

Over the next ____ number of weeks I will contact more of those leads (or they will call me :yes:) and of the contacts I make with these people I will close 45% of these leads, so I only need a CONTACT ratio of about 45% to close 20% of my leads.

We've been over this and over it again...most on here think it's impossible to sell 20% of shared leads. It's possible and I know people who closed 30% of their leads that work them even better than I do.

Hope that adds the VALUE you are looking for.

Ryan there was no need for you to be an ass.

I'm quite a bit more intelligent than you give me credit for.

As it stands, you don't have any credibility after that little fiasco between you and HCO/Scott.

Last note. your not talking to some agent who got licensed last week and just got his first batch of internet leads here. I've bought my fair share of shared internet leads, and the numbers you are coming up with are just your wet/day dreams, not at all based in reality.

No need to respond, I'm not interested in what your selling.
:D

Ryan there was no need for you to be an ass.

I'm quite a bit more intelligent than you give me credit for.

As it stands, you don't have any credibility after that little fiasco between you and HCO/Scott.

Last note. your not talking to some agent who got licensed last week and just got his first batch of internet leads here. I've bought my fair share of shared internet leads, and the numbers you are coming up with are just your wet/day dreams, not at all based in reality.

No need to respond, I'm not interested in what your selling.
:D

I don't believe explaining something is being an ass? Maybe I missed something....

As for conversation with scott I fail to see the relevance

Have I ever tried to sell something on here? (the answer is no)

Just because you don't produce a certain result doesn't mean someone else is incapable of doing so.

Have a good one!

If a lead is getting sold to 5 people then only the best of the best is going sell 20%. Obviously not 100% are buyers.

If a lead is getting sold to 5 people then only the best of the best is going sell 20%. Obviously not 100% are buyers.

You are assuming the other 4-8 buyers of the lead are competent people as well. Have you ever entered a lead to hear some of the idiots that call you? I looked at shared leads this way:

There is usually only one other worthy competitor working the same leads as me, so all I have to do is beat that guy/girl and I'm in.

Back