It's About Time Lead Companies Pony Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

digfesales105

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ohio
We were in the same boat as everyone else. Buying expense leads from our upline(s) but being at their mercy of actually getting them in a timely manner or get what was "promised".

Lead charges always changing.

Told "well we have these leads over here so you have to work these first".

Or as an MGA I love this one...."well so and so ordered mail in this area where you have Joe Agent so he's gonna have to work these old leads first before we drop for him/her". OK...so another MGA didn't do his job but I have to have one of MY agents bend over and take those leads that he/she paid full price for new leads?

How about the Tele-marketed leads that make you wait...and wait...and wait for leads then today you get 2 leads. The you wait....and wait...and wait...then complain and OH...here's another 3 of my 20....FIVE WEEKS LATER!

How about when you get the recording of the lead...halfway into the call not knowing how that lead was developed??? Love that one.

Like the old saying goes...."That's why we started our own lead development". Yeah...thats exactly what we did. We literally copied exactly what we were buying. BUT, a week or two into it, we start getting calls here and there and emails "this person said they were pushed...this person said they told the marketer they weren't interested etc...." Even though I'm sitting right there listening to our leads being developed. No offense to anyone but ya know what??? Most agent have no clue how to sell final expense or that a lead is a chance to sell. Not order take.

That's why we decided to give the ENTIRE phone call on every lead to every agent. Selling is all about mind set. Not the lead. If you think the lead is crap...you won't sell. If you hear the entire call and go "man...this is a good lead". You're going to close more business just off your mental state and mind set.

Since we started that, I think we've given 1 credit about every 60 days. But now we've set the bar for all other TM Lead companies. Yeah...we post our leads all over. We send our scripts out to anyone who wants them. Go ahead. Learn and use. It costs alot more time and money to actually run a successful lead shop other than someone trying to copy what we say on the phone to develop that lead.

Lately I see more and more lead companies offering the "entire call" to their customers. I've even had some leads sent to me from agents where they bought leads somewhere else but yet the script was identical to ours. Hey...it's flattering. But we pay our marketers in a unique way. THAT...no one will ever figure out. THAT is what makes our leads so successful.

You want to learn more or get ahold of our scripts? You want to see our actual lead dept first hand? Send me a message and I will shoot you what ever you want. Even when agents buy our leads, we send them scripts, tips, training and video's. Just for purchasing our leads.

We are always proud to show off our lead shop so if you feel like making it in or are in the Columbus area...let me know.

Happy purchasing! Good luck selling

Isn't their an offer section on this forum?

It does...

BUT, I like what this guy has to say. I have no idea who he is, but if he walks the talk....sounds pretty legit to me. Just don't send cash, check or money orders. C.card only payments so you have recourse if something is fishy...but

I like what "DIG" says....anybody tried him out that cares to give a personal testimony?

Blessings all!

What's your point? That you are offering 60 point contracts while profiting off leads?

We were in the same boat as everyone else. Buying expense leads from our upline(s) but being at their mercy of actually getting them in a timely manner or get what was "promised".

Lead charges always changing.

Told "well we have these leads over here so you have to work these first".

Or as an MGA I love this one...."well so and so ordered mail in this area where you have Joe Agent so he's gonna have to work these old leads first before we drop for him/her". OK...so another MGA didn't do his job but I have to have one of MY agents bend over and take those leads that he/she paid full price for new leads?

How about the Tele-marketed leads that make you wait...and wait...and wait for leads then today you get 2 leads. The you wait....and wait...and wait...then complain and OH...here's another 3 of my 20....FIVE WEEKS LATER!

How about when you get the recording of the lead...halfway into the call not knowing how that lead was developed??? Love that one.

Like the old saying goes...."That's why we started our own lead development". Yeah...thats exactly what we did. We literally copied exactly what we were buying. BUT, a week or two into it, we start getting calls here and there and emails "this person said they were pushed...this person said they told the marketer they weren't interested etc...." Even though I'm sitting right there listening to our leads being developed. No offense to anyone but ya know what??? Most agent have no clue how to sell final expense or that a lead is a chance to sell. Not order take.

That's why we decided to give the ENTIRE phone call on every lead to every agent. Selling is all about mind set. Not the lead. If you think the lead is crap...you won't sell. If you hear the entire call and go "man...this is a good lead". You're going to close more business just off your mental state and mind set.

Since we started that, I think we've given 1 credit about every 60 days. But now we've set the bar for all other TM Lead companies. Yeah...we post our leads all over. We send our scripts out to anyone who wants them. Go ahead. Learn and use. It costs alot more time and money to actually run a successful lead shop other than someone trying to copy what we say on the phone to develop that lead.

Lately I see more and more lead companies offering the "entire call" to their customers. I've even had some leads sent to me from agents where they bought leads somewhere else but yet the script was identical to ours. Hey...it's flattering. But we pay our marketers in a unique way. THAT...no one will ever figure out. THAT is what makes our leads so successful.

You want to learn more or get ahold of our scripts? You want to see our actual lead dept first hand? Send me a message and I will shoot you what ever you want. Even when agents buy our leads, we send them scripts, tips, training and video's. Just for purchasing our leads.

We are always proud to show off our lead shop so if you feel like making it in or are in the Columbus area...let me know.

Happy purchasing! Good luck selling

It does...

BUT, I like what this guy has to say. I have no idea who he is, but if he walks the talk....sounds pretty legit to me. Just don't send cash, check or money orders. C.card only payments so you have recourse if something is fishy...but

I like what "DIG" says....anybody tried him out that cares to give a personal testimony?

Blessings all!

OK Bob...I appreciate the back up. Now...the "veterans" are gonna come on and blast me. Especially Senior Advisor. I made a mistake and made poor statement...apologized a few times for it but he can't seem to get over it.

But there are plenty who have used our services. But you can check out our leads at the website in our signature.

If you're in an area where we are already developing...I'll throw you 5 for free. I mean that. We are in ins co. Not a lead company. But we do sell leads. Case by case so what the heck do you have to lose? The poser's on here who talk smack always do to everyone.

But thats the power of hiding behind a keyboard.

If you're in an area where we are already developing...I'll throw you 5 for free. I mean that. We are in ins co. Not a lead company. But we do sell leads. Case by case so what the heck do you have to lose? The poser's on here who talk smack always do to everyone.

But thats the power of hiding behind a keyboard.

Do you have any going anywhere in Missouri?

What's your point? That you are offering 60 point contracts while profiting off leads?

Go ahead and show us where you got this information please so I can make the adjustments because I don't remember offering 60 pts while paying for leads????

Let me help you read better:

Non-DIG agents get pay for leads

DIG agents get FREE leads with a lower comp.

Hope that helps. Just goes to prove the mistaken facts always made on this Forum.

Go ahead and show us where you got this information please so I can make the adjustments because I don't remember offering 60 pts while paying for leads????

Let me help you read better:

Non-DIG agents get pay for leads

DIG agents get FREE leads with a lower comp.

Hope that helps. Just goes to prove the mistaken facts always made on this Forum.

What is the lower comp?

Do you have any going anywhere in Missouri?

I don't and to be honest, there are some states that we have to charge a little more and unfortunately MO is one of them. I have no clue why but we have the hardest time developing there. Actually...it probably is the hardest state even over CA.

Have no clue why. I will say that I know a lot of TM Lead co's charge more for FL and have a hard time there. We develop there everyday all day. We tear FL up for any of you over paying for leads there?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What is the lower comp?

It depends on a personal producer or looking to bring on agents but typically 50-60%.

Field agents get 30 plus new direct mailers a week based on holding an average $80 PPL over an 8 week rolling average.

Tele-sales agents get 25-30 TM leads of ours(dispursed daily not weekly) based on a $75 PPL over an 8 week rolling average so if you get 30 leads we are looking for $2,250 in AP.

Don't get me wrong. An agent still can get wholesale contracts with me and buy leads from us. $18 for TM leads then. Not a bad deal for our leads and 110% contract. Give or take 5 pts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back