Josh's Lists

Hey Josh, tried to send you a PM, but I don't quite have enough posts yet. Question. Can you narrow the lists you sell demographically? For instance, I'm going to work for an indy agency who specializes in equine insurance. Can you narrow down lists for people who own horses?

Thanks....

Last edited:
Can you narrow the lists you sell demographically? For instance, I'm going to work for an indy agency who specializes in equine insurance. Can you narrow down lists for people who own horses?
Very small, niche markets like this don't lend themselves to "lists". Much more effective: networking, getting involved in the equine "community". A "list" is a waste of money - it won't be very accurate anyway.

Very small, niche markets like this don't lend themselves to "lists". Much more effective: networking, getting involved in the equine "community". A "list" is a waste of money - it won't be very accurate anyway.

Well....crap! I was hoping Josh would have a list of single women aged 45 to 55 that wear pink panties and can't say "no".....or fog a mirror. :)

Can you narrow down lists for people who own horses?

Thanks....

Call the American Quarter Horse Assoc and ask for a list of members.

Hang out at feed stores.

Buy a horse and rent a stable and hang out at the stables.

Sounds like a bunch of horse hockey to me though:D

Generally you and I differ in our opinion about the efficacy of telemarketing, but I'm leaning towards agreeing with you on this point.

If you need a list of homeowners, small businesses, seniors, etc my lists are a slam dunk. Inexpensive, accurate, easy to work with, much simpler than sorting your own. For specialty data it's really hit and miss. For example, I have a pretty good source for pool owners. On the other hand, I had a guy submit a count request today looking for people that like hip hop music. I can't do the hip hop music. That doesn't mean someone doesn't have a mailing list of folks that subscribe to hip hop magazines or something of that nature, it just means I don't have it. Another request yesterday was for a list of folks that buy Christian movies at Christian book stores. Again, no dice.

I have had good luck with a guy that was selling electronic cigarettes using our smoker file and that went well.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Call the American Quarter Horse Assoc and ask for a list of members.

Hang out at feed stores.

Buy a horse and rent a stable and hang out at the stables.

Ideas like this will probably do better than the lists I offer. I'm skeptical about the likelihood of a membership association giving out their member list, but I'm sure they'd love to have another advertiser/event sponsor. Visiting stables might also be a slam dunk.

Last edited:
Back