Katalyst-MGA

Liberty

Does anyone have any experience with this company? I spoke with Gabe and it seems like a great opportunity; however I am a bit skeptical when something seems that good. Please advise, thank you. :biggrin:

Thank you, I did see that. Gabe did respond and so did one other person that is claiming to use the system. (I also asked Gabe direct for referrals and he even stated that it was a privacy issue and could not connect me with anyone).

I was hoping to hear from at least 3 or 4 other people who have are or are still using Katalyst MGA.

Anyone else out there have any first hand experience with them?

Yes, I have an experience with this company. Run from them very far. They are very unethical. They took $335.00 from me when I was not able to do the training because of a sickness in the family. They have refused to speak with me nor returned my money.

People with ethics and morals would even agree to speak with you. Gabriel Webb said, "I'll get back with you" and he never did. I am still stunned by his behavior.

Do not even waste your time. Run from this outfit, they are there to milk money from naïve insurance agents like me.

Comments like these are very unfortunate. This user original purchased our platform on June 23, 2014. She purchased our program at $335 weekly for unlimited live transfer medical prospects and after one month had not taken installation or received a single live transfer. We made contact with the user as we had never charged her credit card a second weekly subscription as our system will not begin charging weekly until the system has been successfully installed. Katalyst does not provide refunds as our platform requires we staff (1) lead qualifier to provide live transfers for each active user.

This user signed into our "sponsored" platform which provides the agent a deep discount in exchange for a revenue share on production through our MGA allowing us to leverage override commissions to offset any discount provided on our marketing platform.

After making contact with the agent she explained a family member had been ill and she had not yet started using the system and therefore requested a refund. Per our credit/return policy we could not provide her a refund greater than one month after the purchase date and instead offered her a hold credit until she was ready to return back to the platform. If a user requests cancellation within a few days of activation we will refund any fees that are paid 100% of the time. However this user requested a refund one month after signing onto the platform resulting in our company already staffing a marketer to provide this user transfers and the costs that are associated with it. Our understanding was this was an acceptable resolution until we found this remark posted on the forum.

First and foremost we do not want any negative feedback and want to insure every user that enters our platform is happy during and after there experience with Katalyst. Ideally we want everyone who leaves our platform to be satisfied however we are realistic in that a user leaving our platform would not be doing so if they were truly satisfied. Our platform simply is not right for every agent.

Representing us as a SCAM is unfair and hurtful not only to our reputation but everyone who works for Katalyst our end users. Katalyst has been recognized as one of the most ethical, transparent and high producing marketing firms nationally producing some of the lowest cost per acquisition for some of the most respected and largest insurance carriers in the country in both the life and health vertical. In addition we provide services to thousands of satisfied users including some of the largest producing agents and agencies nationwide who count on Katalyst as the single source for generating consistent high volumes of quality life and health prospects. Furthermore, our sales automation software was recognized as the 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year and featured in the 2014 Smart Selling Tools Top 40 Sales Tools.

In closing this users description of her experience with Katalyst is a severe misrepresentation of what actually took place. We will be refunding this user the $335 she had paid into our platform as holding credit no longer applies as she will not be permitted to re-enter our program.

As a means to overcoming this type of negative feedback and to insure this does not cause any agent to otherwise second guess using Katalyst we have created a special coupon code that will provide you a two week free trail on our Lite platform. At signup please use code EME1

I have been using Katalyst for 4-5 months now and I have found them to be pretty fair and reasonable. It is not a scam. I do understand that you may have had a misunderstanding and I am sure if that is the case then they will make you whole. I plan on being with them for many years if they keep delivering as they have so far. It may not be for everyone but so far it has been working for me.

It's not fair to spread that kind of information on an insurance blog that might spoil a good reputation.

I hope you get your situation solved.

Since it's working for you why not show the forum a snap shot of your persistency. I'd be shocked if your 13 month will be over 70%.

I have been with them for a month, taking live transfers only. I am working about half the system and it has made me top producer at my current MGA which is one of the biggest MGA there is. I can tell you for certain that they are not a scam. From my experience so far they have been forthright and 100% above board, which is EXTREMELY hard to find anywhere nowadays. If you want to work, this is the place. If you don't want to work save everyone some time and get out of the business. Inbox me if you want to chat via phone about this.

I have been with them for a month, taking live transfers only. I am working about half the system and it has made me top producer at my current MGA which is one of the biggest MGA there is. I can tell you for certain that they are not a scam. From my experience so far they have been forthright and 100% above board, which is EXTREMELY hard to find anywhere nowadays. If you want to work, this is the place. If you don't want to work save everyone some time and get out of the business. Inbox me if you want to chat via phone about this.

Hey liberty how many states are you working with them?

Back