Katalyst is a SCAM

Blessed

Expert
If you are looking for leads do not go near Katalyst. They are a scam. They took money from me and when I was not able to complete the training due to sickness in my family, and I told them this. They never said anything to me. They said "I will get back with you", and it has been almost one month, and they have not returned my call nor returned the $335 that I paid for the leads. I do not have the leads and I do not have my money. Go figure. This is a SCAM company. Run, Run, Run.

Comments like these are very unfortunate. This user original purchased our platform on June 23, 2014. She purchased our program at $335 weekly for unlimited live transfer medical prospects and after one month had not taken installation or received a single live transfer. We made contact with the user as we had never charged her credit card a second weekly subscription as our system will not begin charging weekly until the system has been successfully installed. Katalyst does not provide refunds as our platform requires we staff (1) lead qualifier to provide live transfers for each active user.

This user signed into our "sponsored" platform which provides the agent a deep discount in exchange for a revenue share on production through our MGA allowing us to leverage override commissions to offset any discount provided on our marketing platform.

After making contact with the agent she explained a family member had been ill and she had not yet started using the system and therefore requested a refund. Per our credit/return policy we could not provide her a refund greater than one month after the purchase date and instead offered her a hold credit until she was ready to return back to the platform. If a user requests cancellation within a few days of activation we will refund any fees that are paid 100% of the time. However this user requested a refund one month after signing onto the platform resulting in our company already staffing a marketer to provide this user transfers and the costs that are associated with it. Our understanding was this was an acceptable resolution until we found this remark posted on the forum.

First and foremost we do not want any negative feedback and want to insure every user that enters our platform is happy during and after there experience with Katalyst. Ideally we want everyone who leaves our platform to be satisfied however we are realistic in that a user leaving our platform would not be doing so if they were truly satisfied. Our platform simply is not right for every agent.

Representing us as a SCAM is unfair and hurtful not only to our reputation but everyone who works for Katalyst our end users. Katalyst has been recognized as one of the most ethical, transparent and high producing marketing firms nationally producing some of the lowest cost per acquisition for some of the most respected and largest insurance carriers in the country in both the life and health vertical. In addition we provide services to thousands of satisfied users including some of the largest producing agents and agencies nationwide who count on Katalyst as the single source for generating consistent high volumes of quality life and health prospects. Furthermore, our sales automation software was recognized as the 2014 Communications Solutions Product of the Year and featured in the 2014 Smart Selling Tools Top 40 Sales Tools.

In closing this users description of her experience with Katalyst is a severe misrepresentation of what actually took place. We will be refunding this user the $335 she had paid into our platform as holding credit no longer applies as she will not be permitted to re-enter our program.

As a means to overcoming this type of negative feedback and to insure this does not cause any agent to otherwise second guess using Katalyst we have created a special coupon code that will provide you a two week free trail on our Lite platform. At signup please use code EME1

I have been using Katalyst for 4-5 months now and I have found them to be pretty fair and reasonable. It is not a scam. I do understand that you may have had a misunderstanding and I am sure if that is the case then they will make you whole. I plan on being with them for many years if they keep delivering as they have so far. It may not be for everyone but so far it has been working for me.

It's not fair to spread that kind of information on an insurance blog that might spoil a good reputation.

I hope you get your situation solved.

I have been using Katalyst for 4-5 months now and I have found them to be pretty fair and reasonable. It is not a scam. I do understand that you may have had a misunderstanding and I am sure if that is the case then they will make you whole. I plan on being with them for many years if they keep delivering as they have so far. It may not be for everyone but so far it has been working for me.

It's not fair to spread that kind of information on an insurance blog that might spoil a good reputation.

I hope you get your situation solved.

You can say that again.:yes:

It's perfectly fair. The title itself is probably borderline libelous and if the company would report the thread it might be removed.

That said, I would suspect any reasonable person reading what happened is just getting Katlyst more attention. If the policy is no refunds after 30 days and she's complaining about that, it doesn't sound like a scam to me, it sounds like they're just not happy with the terms of service. It also sounds like this person is being do insistent that they're stepping outside of their own terms of service to provide a refund. Of course maybe it is a scam, but everything here, including the Gabe has responded so far, probably doesn't hurt them much. It just sounds like another lead program that may or may not be a good fit for folks.

Want to talk about scams? Let's hear more about the preset FE stories with companies like YAL and AIC taking money for leads and then not delivering them. To take money for something, then not deliver, that's a scam.

It's perfectly fair. The title itself is probably borderline libelous and if the company would report the thread it might be removed.

That said, I would suspect any reasonable person reading what happened is just getting Katlyst more attention. If the policy is no refunds after 30 days and she's complaining about that, it doesn't sound like a scam to me, it sounds like they're just not happy with the terms of service. It also sounds like this person is being do insistent that they're stepping outside of their own terms of service to provide a refund. Of course maybe it is a scam, but everything here, including the Gabe has responded so far, probably doesn't hurt them much. It just sounds like another lead program that may or may not be a good fit for folks.

Want to talk about scams? Let's hear more about the preset FE stories with companies like YAL and AIC taking money for leads and then not delivering them. To take money for something, then not deliver, that's a scam.

You forgot Trusted Lead Source...run, don't walk from those crooks

Back