Labels for Post Cards

jakeratt

Where do most of you get your leads from to do some direct mailing. I dont want to waste my time hand writting the address but if I have to I will. I am new to the business as in paying for things myself. So I am looking for the most successful way to do some direct mailing. I have a list of 1000 names I got from Usa Data but I didn't know I could convert them to a lable. So that meant money wasted. I want a List that has the option to print labels and has their phone number so I can call them 2-3 days after they get the mail. Thanks in advance for the help

Where do most of you get your leads from to do some direct mailing. I dont want to waste my time hand writting the address but if I have to I will. I am new to the business as in paying for things myself. So I am looking for the most successful way to do some direct mailing. I have a list of 1000 names I got from Usa Data but I didn't know I could convert them to a lable. So that meant money wasted. I want a List that has the option to print labels and has their phone number so I can call them 2-3 days after they get the mail. Thanks in advance for the help

Do you still have the list? If so and it's in an excel file you can easily convert them into labels...hand writing labels is very retro and will suck the life out of you....get a college kid to do it for you if you don't know how.

I actaully know how to do it I just got out of college in Dec. The file will not convert to labels becuase of some copy right... I'm not to sure what else to do Like I said the list came from USA Data and it is a one time use list

very strange that you can't convert to a label. i just got a list today (not from usa data) and had no issues. it was also a 'one-time' list.....ha! riiigghhtt, that might happen.

if you know what u are doing and haven't been able to mail merge, then you will probably be able to contact usa data and pay a few more cents per lead for the unlocking. i've never experienced NOT being able to mail merge into labels though.

i'd be willing to take a crack at it if you'd like me to. I have about 5000 names of my own so i can assure you that i won't be stealing any of yours. i'm in the tampa area so any leads outside of that area aren't useful to me much anyway.

I actaully know how to do it I just got out of college in Dec. The file will not convert to labels becuase of some copy right... I'm not to sure what else to do Like I said the list came from USA Data and it is a one time use list

I got a list from CIS Marketing a while back. They will print the labels and mail them to you for $10.00 (they send the records in a cvx file). That's a penny each which is a great deal as blank labels cost that much at the store. I know it would cost me more than that to print them myself.

I asked them for 2 sets of labels for the same list...no problem. The minumum order is $140 I believe, which will get you a thousand records and 2 sets of labels. It is a hell of a bunch of work to peal and stick 1000 labels...then 1000 stamps. However, it's a way for people who are on a limited budget to send 100-200 cards at a time with the new 29 cent post card rate if you can't come up with $400 to do a regular drop. After you do this once, you will desperately looking for $400.
Good luck!

Back