Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to Lead Company Choice     
Old 05-24-2013, 08:18 PM   #11
Expert

State: Mimic is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Lead Company Choice Re: Lead Company Choice
newlead and insureme are definitely scams according to all the ripoff reports I've come across...
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lead Company Choice
Old 05-29-2013, 11:16 AM   #12
Guru
Tampa Bay Rep on Lead Company Choice

State: Tampa Bay Rep is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Originally Posted by marcolifeproducer View Post
Hi guys. Joined this forum to try to find some opinions on which online lead companies people are most satisfied with. Did some extensive searching and still haven't gotten a clear answer as to which ones have the highest quality leads and best return policies. Some of the threads were back from 2011...Feel free to share which companies you've had the best experience with. Thanks
If you are looking for real time internet leads you may want to look into Hometown Quotes. If you are looking for aged internet insurance leads you may want to look into our company, Stellar Prospects. You can do a search here on the forum for our company name or our website www.StellarProspects.com and you will find comments by other agents who have done business with us.

In answer to your question about the replacement policy. We have multiple sources for the aged insurance leads and one of the sources that we can put your order through provides replacements for disconnects, wrong numbers, people who say that they did not request a quote, etc. You don't have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get replacements either. All you have to do is make a note by each lead as to whether it was a disconnect, wrong number or never requested quote and send back the spreadsheet to get replacements.

If you would like to get a lead sample to see what data comes with the leads and more details on lead replacements send an email to [email protected] and let us know if you are wanting a sample of health, life or auto insurance.

Request Recording Of Agent Showing How He Does $60K AV A Week Working Aged Insurance Leads. StellarProspects.com Will Beat Anyone's Prices! 813-994-8874
Old 06-01-2013, 12:09 AM   #13
Guru
CHUMPS FROM OXFORD on Lead Company Choice

State: CHUMPS FROM OXFORD is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
CHUMPS FROM OXFORD is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
SPAM me baby and spam me good!!!
Old 06-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #14
Guru

Spam me good and spam me often. Hey...That's two posters in two days that will be gone.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:14 AM   #15
Guru
Newby on Lead Company Choice

State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Lead Company Choice
Originally Posted by Mister ROI View Post
You guys need to check out a company called Lead Kingz. I got some leads from them and they were awesome!!! They definitely beat out the old school mailers any day!!! Plus they verify checking or savings and that is a plus plus plus!! I hated using direct mailers and the prospect would use the I don;t have a bank account. Well that doesn't happen with the leads I get from Lead Kingz!! They are all exclusive to the agent and never resold again to anyone I would recommend them to anyone who is tired of Bogus Crappy Leads!!

I heard that the Lead Kingz leads were all generated by spammers going on Internet forums and spamming people. Spam generated leads are their best value!
Old 06-01-2013, 10:19 AM   #16
Guru

Are you affiliated with the company? How long has the company been in existence?

Last edited by CHUMPS FROM OXFORD; 06-01-2013 at 10:22 AM. Reason: hi hey
Old 06-03-2013, 11:36 AM   #17
Guru

State: EugeneM is an Insurance Agent from California
Poor Insurance Agents :( used and abused... sucks most of them are super sceptical, not that they dont have good reasons though

Eugene Manioukov
Call Center Consultant
and Dial
Old 07-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #18
Expert

State: marcolifeproducer is an Insurance Agent from Rhode Island
Lead Company Choice Re: Lead Company Choice marcolifeproducer is the thread starter for: Lead Company Choice

Originally Posted by agentjhc View Post
FE is usually direct mail with reply cards.
What company do you use?
Old 07-08-2013, 11:36 PM   #19
Super Genius
Landersinsuranc on Lead Company Choice

State: Landersinsuranc is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Does anyone know how to get into contact with the direct lead sources or who I should talk to? I dont like getting middle manned. I want to deal directly with the company that generates the leads. It just seams like all the big lead companies supplement their leads with crap. Also, does anyone know where I can get good aged home leads?

Old 07-10-2013, 07:03 PM   #20
Guru
Mattschmidt on Lead Company Choice

State: Mattschmidt is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
Mattschmidt is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by dcostanzo View Post
Without any hesitation whatsoever...Parasol Leads! I am a P&C guy and close 30%. I am rather sure the Life folks are closing higher than that. Return credit is normally by next day and sometimes even same day! I'd be happy to discuss this more with you at any time. We are a small community so enjoy helping when I can.
Ignore these posts from dcostanzo. He is posting the same post over and over about parasol leads. He gets paid to make these shameless claims. Just ignore him
Reply to Lead Company Choice 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads