Lead Company Choice

Who is making themselves look foolish Matt. I am stating fact and you are exploding all over the page. I close 30%...period. I acknowledge you had a bad experience but for those who read this is there are two sides to each story folks. They have been great to me and no, I am not on the payroll.

Then put some thought into your posts. You copied and pasted the exact post you put on linked in today. Provide value to this forum and don't make shameless claims about parasol leads

I am new at posting and appreciate the advice. I do however think that a consistent 30% close is of value to other agents. Other agents should make up their mind, don't you think?

You are the only person on here to claim they are closing 30% with parasol. You must be the exception. Again they have a bad reputation, and the new agents who come on here need to realize that.

I'm worried about Matt. The last few times we spoke, he said he was tired of everyone around him and would begin talking to himself.

It looks like it has started.

Dcostanzo never existed. Matt apparently came up with that name because of watching his favorite show (Seinfeld) so much. I'm very worried.

Last edited:
I'm worried about Matt. The last few times we spoke, he said he was tired of everyone around him and would begin talking to himself.

It looks like it has started.

Dcostanzo never existed. Matt apparently came up with that name because of watching his favorite show (Seinfeld) so much. I'm very worried.
I will admit to only one thing...being a rookie forum blogger. I have tried all the big guys on the street and none have been as good as Parasol Leads. It seems that Matt has a big beef with them and that does not always result in good objectivity. I only report it as I sees it. I am batting 300 over the last two years.

I will admit to only one thing...being a rookie forum blogger. I have tried all the big guys on the street and none have been as good as Parasol Leads. It seems that Matt has a big beef with them and that does not always result in good objectivity. I only report it as I sees it. I am batting 300 over the last two years.

I don't have any beef but I prefer to tell it like it is... You say you close 30%, but I have seen your other testimonials saying you close 38%. You join this forum and immediately shill for parasol, which has a bad reputation. I don't want unsuspecting agents falling for you and Tom Carolans claims..parasol is garbage

I close 30% ***

***30% of...

1. Everyone who answers the phone
2. Qualified
3. Has money and a form of payment
4. Did not aleady buy because I received the lead late
5. Was not already called by 50 or more agents
6. Is not disabled or on government aid
7. Speaks English
8. Does not have insuarnce for $25 a wek at work with a $500 deductible
9. Not in the hospital
10. Not in Ohio. That is for you Chumps...

So overall pretty good...

Back