Lead Company Choice

If you're in need of leads, you can buy the internet crap leads or hire your own telemarketer/appointment setter.

If you do hire, pay them well and treat them right. Hourly plus spiff works best. Use a CL ad to advertise, and keep them working in your office.

If you're in need of leads, you can buy the internet crap leads or hire your own telemarketer/appointment setter.

If you do hire, pay them well and treat them right. Hourly plus spiff works best. Use a CL ad to advertise, and keep them working in your office.

Do you just post to try to attract business for yourself? Don't be shy. Just come out and say you are a telemarketer and tell us what your hourly rate is.

Post early in the thread; Hometown Quotes and Quote wizard were identified for online leads...HTQ probably gets the most positive buzz on the forum for real time internet leads.

As for direct mail, it would seem that Lead Connections, Kramer Direct and Main Street Power Mail get more positive than negative feed back.

Perhaps other more experienced folks can yay or nay the above

Last edited:
I heard that the Lead Kingz leads were all generated by spammers going on Internet forums and spamming people. Spam generated leads are their best value!

Lead Kingz was a waste of money. Half the leads told the telemarketer they didn't want life insurance but felt pushed into it. Four of the sixteen leads actually tell the telemarketer they don't want insurance in the recorded part of the call. No checking account verification. Multiple times the lead was whoever answered the phone such as house keepers, house sitters, and friends. One lead wasn't even a U.S. Citizen. Don't waste your time or money with this group.

My primary lead source is Creative Intellects, google them. They have everything from aged data, web data, ping post, click to call & live warm transfers. All are at different price points with negotiable buffers. I primarily use warm transfers and have ~ 40% closure ratio with CPA < $ 100.
Their data is discrete which means you are the only one talking to that customer unlike pretty much all other lead gen who resell the same data 4+ times. They are US based & the warming is done in US based call centers.

If you decide to give them a try use promo code Agent CO/OP to receive best pricing

How about reading the forum rules before posting this offer on every single thread!

Post early in the thread; Hometown Quotes and Quote wizard were identified for online leads...HTQ probably gets the most positive buzz on the forum for real time internet leads.

As for direct mail, it would seem that Lead Connections, Kramer Direct and Main Street Power Mail get more positive than negative feed back.

Perhaps other more experienced folks can yay or nay the above

You may also try my source of leads, and then give your feedback

Back