Lead Company Choice

If you're tired of chasing down internet leads, why not try consumer initiated inbound calls! If you're interested, I'd love to chat with you. Our clients are reporting between 30-50% close rates, and gets you on the phone with a consumer at the time they are shopping on a phone call THEY initiated!

How do you generate initial contact?

If you're tired of chasing down internet leads, why not try consumer initiated inbound calls! If you're interested, I'd love to chat with you. Our clients are reporting between 30-50% close rates, and gets you on the phone with a consumer at the time they are shopping on a phone call THEY initiated!

Can you provide names and video testimonials of actual agents having 30-50% close rates? I find that claim is probably bs and any of the agents here consider it bs too, they have all been around the block a time or two:skeptical:

can you set up what days and times you want to receive calls? You have a website?

FE is usually direct mail with reply cards.

Yep or TM . . .

Bahahahaha - the switched calls must cost $100 each then . . .

Can you provide names and video testimonials of actual agents having 30-50% close rates? I find that claim is probably bs and any of the agents here consider it bs too, they have all been around the block a time or two:skeptical:

If he does and it's true - I'm in . . .

How do you generate initial contact?
Sorry for the delay, I have been away from the forums. We generate our inbound calls through click-to-call ads. We work with a bunch of different advertisers, test them, then run the campaigns nationally. Our traffic is pure inbound, which IS a higher intent lead since the consumer initiated the call. We use an automated system with consumer responses to qualify.

Most if not all lead companies go off consumer response, which when a lead doesn't match up, often times it's because the consumer lied to try to game the agent into getting a cheaper quote, unknowing that their consumer and MVR will be pulled.

----------

Yep or TM . . .

Bahahahaha - the switched calls must cost $100 each then . . .

If he does and it's true - I'm in . . .
While I do not have video testimony from agents, I am happy to provide references of current clients who are always willing to give a testament to our services.

Let's all be real. There are ABSOLUTELY companies that have screwed over agents. I've seen it over the years myself, both internally and horror stories from agents. I've seen auto-denied credits from vendors, I've seen vendors take corporate funding and close their doors (this has happened and it was brutal as it was upwards of a million bucks), to subsidy changes within carriers, to lead vendor buyouts. That being said, for the people on this forum who I have met personally, they know my work ethic and that I would absolutely not sell a product that was a sham.

If you wanted to chat, or want referrals, feel free to send me a direct message, and I'd be happy to get you over a referral or two... or three.

And while 30-50% is what has been reported to us, realistically most agents are usually within the 30-35% range. I'm not here to BS agents, there is enough of that out there. I'll stand by my word, and walk the talk.

----------

can you set up what days and times you want to receive calls? You have a website?
Yes we can set up schedules, custom bypass lines so you know exactly where the call is coming from. Our website is avengedigital dot com and I can be reached directly at 425-247-0845 or email is will at avengedigital.com

(Sorry for the funky spelling, apparently I haven't made enough posts yet to qualify to give my website and email address, however I am here to assist and try to respond to DMs

Post early in the thread; Hometown Quotes and Quote wizard were identified for online leads...HTQ probably gets the most positive buzz on the forum for real time internet leads.

As for direct mail, it would seem that Lead Connections, Kramer Direct and Main Street Power Mail get more positive than negative feed back.

Perhaps other more experienced folks can yay or nay the above

The smarter method is work with the companies that supply these two companies with leads. GET to the source.

Back