Lead Dog Leads

AHCP used to offer leaddog leads. They are telemarketed leads. I placed an order with them because they were free through AHCP. It took leaddog 3 months to get me 10 telemarked leads. From my experience, I would pass on an order.

I am sure you can get 10 leads in 3 hours of walking around your local business area. However, if you don't want to leave the office, order leaddog and sometime around the new year, you will have your batch.

I actually tried these leads when I was contracted with Stephen-Matthews one of their vendors you could use with your lead credits, and they were very good....they are on a made to order basis (telemarketed) but the business owners are very receptive and I closed two right away........I havent ordered more since that time.....but had no complaints.....

I actually tried these leads when I was contracted with Stephen-Matthews one of their vendors you could use with your lead credits, and they were very good....they are on a made to order basis (telemarketed) but the business owners are very receptive and I closed two right away........I havent ordered more since that time.....but had no complaints.....

If the are that good why have you not ordered more?

I am about to reverse the charges as they were crapola!! One guy could not understand me, I could not understand him, so how could've she set an appt? What crap!!

I've heard from other agents who have had no luck with them either. We've had luck with an introductory letter that we send to the employers, and then the agent goes to talk with the business owner. This method doesn't cost $400 for 1000 piece mailer that you get a response card back on, but it's not a cold call either.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My bet is, this dog still has fleas.

We tried them recently (within the past 2-3 months), and had no luck with them.

Last edited:
Back