Lead Generating Company??

noah808us

Expert
Hawaii
Lead Generating Company with Free Trial??

I have been looking on this forum for a while now and can't get a straight answer about quality third party leads. Is there any lead generating company that will offer me a free trial or will give out a certain number of leads for free to verify there quality or has a really good return policy. At first I was going to used contactability because you pay per live transfer lead but than they said it could only be state wide, not by county. Anyone know of a quality lead generating company??

Last edited:
Life. FE (Whole Life) , MP (Term) and RF (Annuities)

For final expense, there are plenty of IMOs that you can contract to gain access to quality third-party direct mail vendors.

For mortgage protection, seek out TwiLight; he has a proprietary lead program in exchange for placing your mortgage protection carriers under his IMO.

HometownQuotes.com has good quality and as generous of a return policy as can exist, but their volume is generally going to be lower than an agent would want.

If you're trying to outsource your lead generation you're trying to outsource the most critical part of your business.

HometownQuotes.com has good quality and as generous of a return policy as can exist, but their volume is generally going to be lower than an agent would want.

If you're trying to outsource your lead generation you're trying to outsource the most critical part of your business.

I am with EFES and I make a higher commission rate if i don't used there leads.

I am with EFES and I make a higher commission rate if i don't used there leads.

Why don't you spend some time talking to 360's surrogates and/or FEX?

We all have fixed-price lead programs available to agents that are comparable to EFES's in most circumstances, in addition to decent first-year commissions.

Odds are you can pick up carriers outside of EFES and work those leads you source with those non-EFES carriers.

Your other options would be to buy mail on a per-thousand, retail-basis through Chris Etheridge at the Lead Connections, etc.

if you have calling data that is compliant we can do a test as long as we are comped for the performance of the leads. once we have conversion rates we can charge and scale if there is a fit.

Back