Lead Generation Strategies

teds31

Insurance Pro Shop 'New Agent' Mortgage Insurance Tool Kit Lead Generation & Sales System For Sale

Used but everything is in there in good quality.

Sorry for the blind sell post but I can't think of another better place to post this as I am no longer in the life insurance industry as I have started my own business in tech.

I hate to throw this away and the cost is over $500 for this but I will sell it for $100 or OBO through PayPal and provide provide priority shipping.

This definitely helped me with generating quality leads and referrals while I was starting out without having to deal with too much of the BS from lead generation companies.

Look up Insurance Pro Shop for more details

I can provide photos or a video if necessary, message me here or email teds31 at life dot com

Thank you again I apologize for the blind post but this would be better use to someone from here than in the garbage.

I joined the workshop's website but quit because I just felt like they were trying to sell me something every week....and if they weren't when I would read the stuff on the website at the end of EVERY THREAD they were trying again...had to drop it...was the info worth $500? Just curious

Some of the leads generation techniques include-

1. Direct Mail
2. Effective Advertising
3. Referral Systems
4. Host Beneficiary Relationships
5. Word-of-Mouth Marketing
6. Telemarketing
7. Qualified Lists
8. Networking
9. Internet/E-Commerce
10. Public Relations and Publicity

Back