Lead Generators USA Leads

No and they aren't even coming up on search,

Hey anyone heard of USA govt cheese leads? I hear these come with free cell phone

On Rip-off now: PrimaTechMarketing, LLC (formerly) Savant Insurance Solutions He backstabbed us and wrongfully accused us of his fault. Roseville California

accused you of his fault? could you elaborate?

Beware of Mr. Thad Michael Sipple! This person hired 200+ virtual workers (in the Philippines) to generate leads for his telemarketing needs but only paid the first few months (not to mention his payments are delayed) and will backstab you whenever he has the chance.

This person hired my wife and 8 others to start then eventually asked for more agents as the days go by... At first he made payments so he can convince us that he's legit. After a month, knowing that his payments are delayed, and that we need to send salary to our recruited virtual workers, me and my wife decided to use our own money to send salary, but only to our disappointment, his promises weren't meant.

This person still owes us $10,540.43 since May 2015 to June 2015. His total (overall) invoice was $26,230.33 and only paid (total overall) $15,689.90. He even made an audio recording, apologizing to our friends of virtual workers.

He no longer communicates with us (me and my wife) but communicates to our friends of virtual workers telling them half-truth. He's been manipulating them and claims that he has been paying weekly and on-time. That's partly true because he does pay (sometimes, $500 but most of the time it's just $250 as his excuse is: "bank limits") but it's already delayed and lacking (not complete) that's why we've used up all of our resources to cover for him only to realize that he doesn't have any plans of paying at all after over a month of begging for payments!

Now, we get to be blamed (with grave threats and cursing) leaving us no choice but to flee. In other words, he not only destroyed hundreds of hopeful virtual workers but my family as well. We now live in fear for our lives because he brainwashed our friends of virtual workers that he paid and we did not.

We have collected our part of the story and it's on our "supposed to be" website: virtualhub.ph/updates/

We will not remove this post until the unpaid balance is paid-off (at least).

By the way, the telemarketing scheme that he asked us is very similar to this case I found online: carolinasclassaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Fitzhenry-v.-Indep.-Order-of-Foresters-Complaint.pdf

He suddenly stopped communicating with us because he said that if he will, it will all be lies. LIES???? When he was the one who never paid on time and every week's invoice always has unpaid balances so it ended up that his balance reached more than $10,000 which he still owes all this Philippine based telemarketers whom he promised to pay in a staggard basis.

TO: Mr Thad M Sipple

Thad M Sipple, it's best for you to better pay those agents. Even if you won't include Mae and Raul. Clear your name and pay what you still owe them which is more than $10,000 total. I know this isn't just about Mae and Raul's fault because if you really paid them, this won't happen. You also have your share of mistake by not paying the balance you still owe the agents.

PAY THEM --- ALL OF THEM THAT YOU OWE.

We are letting this out here because we feel this is the only way we can reach him and those people who know him since we know that he will never ever reply via skype or email or anywhere else we would find ways to contact him.

Cheers to your business, Thad!

We have researched so much about you and have gathered them...This is one of them...a complaint of your previous company:

One on rip-off and one on Google search results:

MARK FITZHENRY, individually and on
behalf of a class of all persons and entities
similarly situated,
Plaintiff
vs.
THE INDEPENDENT ORDER OF
FORESTERS, THAD MICHAEL SIPPLE and
SAVANT INSURANCE SOLUTIONS
Defendants

Beware of Mr. Thad Michael Sipple! This person hired 200+ virtual workers (in the Philippines) to generate leads for his telemarketing needs but only paid the first few months (not to mention his payments are delayed) and will backstab you whenever he has the chance. This person hired my wife and 8 others to start then eventually asked for more agents as the days go by... At first he made payments so he can convince us that he's legit. After a month, knowing that his payments are delayed, and that we need to send salary to our recruited virtual workers, me and my wife decided to use our own money to send salary, but only to our disappointment, his promises weren't meant. This person still owes us $10,540.43 since May 2015 to June 2015. His total (overall) invoice was $26,230.33 and only paid (total overall) $15,689.90. He even made an audio recording, apologizing to our friends of virtual workers. He no longer communicates with us (me and my wife) but communicates to our friends of virtual workers telling them half-truth. He's been manipulating them and claims that he has been paying weekly and on-time. That's partly true because he does pay (sometimes, $500 but most of the time it's just $250 as his excuse is: "bank limits") but it's already delayed and lacking (not complete) that's why we've used up all of our resources to cover for him only to realize that he doesn't have any plans of paying at all after over a month of begging for payments! Now, we get to be blamed (with grave threats and cursing) leaving us no choice but to flee. In other words, he not only destroyed hundreds of hopeful virtual workers but my family as well. We now live in fear for our lives because he brainwashed our friends of virtual workers that he paid and we did not. We have collected our part of the story and it's on our "supposed to be" website: virtualhub.ph/updates/ We will not remove this post until the unpaid balance is paid-off (at least). By the way, the telemarketing scheme that he asked us is very similar to this case I found online: carolinasclassaction.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Fitzhenry-v.-Indep.-Order-of-Foresters-Complaint.pdf He suddenly stopped communicating with us because he said that if he will, it will all be lies. LIES???? When he was the one who never paid on time and every week's invoice always has unpaid balances so it ended up that his balance reached more than $10,000 which he still owes all this Philippine based telemarketers whom he promised to pay in a staggard basis. TO: Mr Thad M Sipple Thad M Sipple, it's best for you to better pay those agents. Even if you won't include Mae and Raul. Clear your name and pay what you still owe them which is more than $10,000 total. I know this isn't just about Mae and Raul's fault because if you really paid them, this won't happen. You also have your share of mistake by not paying the balance you still owe the agents. PAY THEM --- ALL OF THEM THAT YOU OWE. We are letting this out here because we feel this is the only way we can reach him and those people who know him since we know that he will never ever reply via skype or email or anywhere else we would find ways to contact him. Cheers to your business, Thad! We have researched so much about you and have gathered them...This is one of them...a complaint of your previous company: One on rip-off and one on Google search results: MARK FITZHENRY, individually and on behalf of a class of all persons and entities similarly situated, Plaintiff vs. THE INDEPENDENT ORDER OF FORESTERS, THAD MICHAEL SIPPLE and SAVANT INSURANCE SOLUTIONS Defendants

No worries I am gathering all the agents and hiring a Philippines attorney to file a class action law suit against Mae and Raul Caparida.

Continue to post? No one believes you. You try to extort over 10k from me based on your made up numbers. It's proven you got paid 16k and never paid the agents. Your ponzie skeem won't work.

Read the ripoff report the agent know I paid you. And making more screen names and saying the same thing doesn't make it true

As for the law suit.., it's dismissed, no evidence.

Back