Lead Leprechaun

indienoise

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone using/used them? Interested in hearing your experiences. Considering giving them a try, may try some home leads but probably going to be doing mainly auto, as my focus will be more on nonstandard. Thanks.

Anyone using/used them? Interested in hearing your experiences. Considering giving them a try, may try some home leads but probably going to be doing mainly auto, as my focus will be more on nonstandard. Thanks.

I am developing a medicare supplement lead platform. It is still in beta mode but I am looking for an agent to help me test the system. I prefer to work on this with an agent located in a southern state, looks like you are in SC. The leads will be sold at my cost to the agent that can help me critique the system and help me develop and deploy the system in a stable, reliable and predictable platform for Medsupp leads.

FE leads are going strong, but I want to offer tele leads to medsupp agents as well. If interested contact me at the numbers below, email me or pm me.

I think their leads are for compact cars.:biggrin:

----------

I am developing a medicare supplement lead platform. It is still in beta mode but I am looking for an agent to help me test the system. I prefer to work on this with an agent located in a southern state, looks like you are in SC. The leads will be sold at my cost to the agent that can help me critique the system and help me develop and deploy the system in a stable, reliable and predictable platform for Medsupp leads.

FE leads are going strong, but I want to offer tele leads to medsupp agents as well. If interested contact me at the numbers below, email me or pm me.

Hahaha...copy and paste pimping JG? Shouldn't this be in the Offers Section?

JK.....................:laugh:

I think their leads are for compact cars.:biggrin:

----------

Hahaha...copy and paste pimping JG? Shouldn't this be in the Offers Section?

JK.....................:laugh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ive had 3 people try to post in the offers section to give a testimonial on my leads, they posted over a week ago and the posts are not showing up.

Ive had 3 people try to post in the offers section to give a testimonial on my leads, they posted over a week ago and the posts are not showing up.

Don't the Mods have to approve comments in the Offers Section? They must be slacking off. :yes:

If you have people giving testimonials then why do you need someone for a beta run? I wouldn't use a new agent for that either. Surely thad has told you what a waste it will be...:skeptical:

If you have people giving testimonials then why do you need someone for a beta run? I wouldn't use a new agent for that either. Surely thad has told you what a waste it will be...:skeptical:

Because dopey, those testimonials are for FE leads, not the new Medsupp leads.:biggrin: And Im not looking for a "new" agent, you would do, experienced and all, but I figured you already had your lead system set up and would be too busy.

Back