Lead Order Refunds

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
After placing an order for leads and not getting the leads, what would you say is the best course of action?

Will the creditcard company really help and over turn the charges?

I keep hearing about telemarketing companies not filling orders and want to see what you think is the best course of action?

I never have gone thru this, but heard from others that dealing with your credit card company is best way to get your money back. I would start there, and file a report with them, describing to them how the marketing company did not deliver on the products

After placing an order for leads and not getting the leads, what would you say is the best course of action?

Will the creditcard company really help and over turn the charges?

I keep hearing about telemarketing companies not filling orders and want to see what you think is the best course of action?
Pay for leads thru paypal, if they are not delivered and the marketing company can not prove they were delivered, pay pay will refund and pursue the marketing company.;)

Pay for leads thru paypal, if they are not delivered and the marketing company can not prove they were delivered, pay pay will refund and pursue the marketing company.;)

I didnt think many lead companies accept paypal.

If the company doesn't refund your money after asking for it, then you can go to your credit card company & typically they are on your side. Part of it depends on how long ago the charge was.

Even if you signed a contract.....if you'd like my help on what to say, give me a call/email me.

Personally I don't think that is a good way to do business. If someone wants to leave, let them go. A business only creates ill will by not being business friendly....that is the way we do it.

Back