Lead Provider Looking for Your Advice...

Hi all,

Although my company Tesla Consulting is a lead provider, I can tell by the hostility and sarcasm contained within these forums that most lead gen companies are frowned upon or thought of as "the enemy".

Im not here to solicit your business, and I would actually like to use this forum as a constructive tool for lead gen companies like myself to develop strong campaigns for both health insurance and health benefits.

Thus far, we've been heavily involved in the financial service industry, running our own traffic to our forms, and selling to end users, etc; rather typical stuff.

We are now entering both the health insurance and health benefits verticals and Id like to hear from the agents out there what makes up a strong health insurance or health benefits campaign. Specifically:

1) What do you want more of from your lead provider?
2) What are some of the negative aspects of buying leads?
3) What marketing methods have worked out best for you?
4) Have you ever worked on a custom campaign with a lead provider, or do you typically just buy semi exclusive leads and hope for the best?

Any and all feedback would be appreciated. Remember, Im really not here to solicit anyone's business. We have a very good history of building profitable campaigns, and the best way to continue doing this is by actually listening to end users such as you guys and making sure that your needs are being met. I look forward to sharing ideas with you guys!

Back