Lead Scraper

Where could I get a manta.com scraper. Manta.com allows you to search by filters for business and provides you with telephone number, e-mail, SIC code, employees, and address. This information would be great if I could export it to my crm.

Any ideas?

Oops.
Temporarily, the access from this IP is forbidden. Please try your request again later. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Manta.com

Yea that program must suck as am now forbidden to visit site

Where could I get a manta.com scraper. Manta.com allows you to search by filters for business and provides you with telephone number, e-mail, SIC code, employees, and address. This information would be great if I could export it to my crm.

Any ideas?

Check out a program called "Mozenda" - Data Extraction, Web Screen Scraping Tool, Mozenda Scraper - the interface can be a little counter intuitive but the product itself is spot on...they also offer a 14 day free trial and are super friendly during and more importantly after their trial.. I have built crazy list with this thing for b2b cold calling..hope this helps...

Justin

Octoparse is a great web scraper that can help you extract any data from manta.com including telephone number, e-mail, SIC code, employees, and address. It has a free edition, you can try it for this job.

Back