Lead Service - Shhhhh, Top Secret!!!

Malcom, I believe is in Chicago. I certainly hope his effort is better than the effort (cough cough) shown by Da Bears yesterday afternoon!

LMAO, I'm only visiting. I'll be back in FL before Thanksgiving. Just here to bid on a few projects.

BTW, I was playing a baseball game yesterday where they were discussing how much one guy was making on the combined scores (sports betting), so not all Chicagoans were sad. :)

Direct mail can really vary. We see 4-6% in peak times of the year and 1% when 'everyone else is mailing'

I can completely understand that. I have checked some of Dave's work out. He absolutely knows what he is doing. I think we are a bit cheaper than Dave, but I am eventually hoping to fix that. One thing Dave has done right is spend time building relationships on this forum and he is now a trusted resource. I know that does not happen over night, but I am not going anywhere. Sooner or later if I give enough information out to the folks on the forum someone will request to try my services. At which point they will be extremely happy, and I will then have the ethos needed to continue building business from the relationships of this forum. One thing I can definitely say is that you absolutely should invest a few minutes into seeing how you can make PPC a part of your marketing strategy. The reason is it's flexibility. The timeline for implementation is in hours not in weeks or months as with SEO. I generally like to start clients on a PPC campaign so I can see which keywords have the highest conversion rates for their market. I then optimize their site and build the links using those words instead of generics like florida insurance quotes. The volume is great but a lot of the clients budget gets eaten up by non relevant searches.

In my never ending quest for the first client of this forum. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you can think of about internet marketing with regards to insurance.

Cheers, David Wolf
That's where my $2k is going to stay. That is a whole lot of money to spend on something that maybe, sorta kinda, possibly might help.

I am having Dave Miller "play" with my websites, I know he is shooting straight with me and definitely knows what he is doing. Not that Orlando doesn't know what he is doing but Dave is a known and we have heard from his clients.

Two thousand is a little steep for me to gamble with unless I'm in Vegas.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Nothing you said was unique, but (not to be rude) I have customers that would call me angry if they didn't get at least 50 leads a day from their website.

Thanks for calling my post non unique. I always appreciate when someone feels the need to belittle a post that I spent a fair amount of time typing with solid information in it. It may not have been unique to you pangea, but that is because I am assuming you are an internet marketer. Im am not out to educate experts. I am hoping someone on this forum will find the post useful and understand what we do a little bit better. Just as well, when it comes to the number of leads produced by a website are you telling me that you have clients spending $1,000/month on SEO that are generating 50 leads per day within the first two months? I must be misunderstanding your post, please provide some context. If you can take that kind of budget generate 1500 leads per month with just a few month's I will hire you and quit what I am doing immediately. I could just have you do all the work and my clients would still be extremely happy.

Would you mind keeping the blows above the belt from now on. Thanks & Cheers

David Wolf

Last edited:
I can completely understand that. I have checked some of Dave's work out. He absolutely knows what he is doing. I think we are a bit cheaper than Dave, but I am eventually hoping to fix that. One thing Dave has done right is spend time building relationships on this forum and he is now a trusted resource. I know that does not happen over night, but I am not going anywhere. Sooner or later if I give enough information out to the folks on the forum someone will request to try my services. At which point they will be extremely happy, and I will then have the ethos needed to continue building business from the relationships of this forum. One thing I can definitely say is that you absolutely should invest a few minutes into seeing how you can make PPC a part of your marketing strategy. The reason is it's flexibility. The timeline for implementation is in hours not in weeks or months as with SEO. I generally like to start clients on a PPC campaign so I can see which keywords have the highest conversion rates for their market. I then optimize their site and build the links using those words instead of generics like florida insurance quotes. The volume is great but a lot of the clients budget gets eaten up by non relevant searches.

In my never ending quest for the first client of this forum. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you can think of about internet marketing with regards to insurance.

Cheers, David Wolf

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for calling my post non unique. I always appreciate when someone feels the need to belittle a post that I spent a fair amount of time typing with solid information in it. It may not have been unique to you pangea, but that is because I am assuming you are an internet marketer. Im am not out to educate experts. I am hoping someone on this forum will find the post useful and understand what we do a little bit better. Just as well, when it comes to the number of leads produced by a website are you telling me that you have clients spending $1,000/month on SEO that are generating 50 leads per day within the first two months? I must be misunderstanding your post, please provide some context. If you can take that kind of budget generate 1500 leads per month with just a few month's I will hire you and quit what I am doing immediately. I could just have you do all the work and my clients would still be extremely happy.

Would you mind keeping the blows above the belt from now on. Thanks & Cheers

David Wolf

Belittle? Above the belt? I'm just speaking facts.

Nothing you said you do is different than what everyone else does, even though you claim it is.
(just marketing babble IMHO)

And yes, I have one client here in particular that is actually ranking for that [generic] "florida insurance quotes" (he's there for several states) and it took five months and less that $1,000 for them to get there...

P.S. It's not you, it's me. I just have a thing for people who sell "SEO".

Last edited:
I can respect that. It PO's me too sometimes. that sounds about right. Except for what am I supposed to say that has not already been said a thousand times before. It just needs to be done.

"It's about getting quality backlinks"
"You need fresh unique content"
"It's all about anchor text"

These are all going to be the same. It just about getting it done. Our service is no different except for the fact that we focus on our clients instead of selling cookie cutter packages. If your service is quality that makes it different in itself. Who knows, we may work together one day.

I can respect that. It PO's me too sometimes. that sounds about right. Except for what am I supposed to say that has not already been said a thousand times before. It just needs to be done.

"It's about getting quality backlinks"
"You need fresh unique content"
"It's all about anchor text"

These are all going to be the same. It just about getting it done. Our service is no different except for the fact that we focus on our clients instead of selling cookie cutter packages. If your service is quality that makes it different in itself. Who knows, we may work together one day.

You wouldn't have any idea how articles I haven't written because it's been said over and over. :swoon:

The tactics may be the same, the stratagem is where the cream rises to the top.

Which is why I decided to hold a Webinar next Monday, just for insurance agents... :)

http://leadsquared.com/industries/insurance-leads/monday-webinars

Last edited:
Are you sure,,,,,,

Lol. I guess I should rephrase that statement. I will stick around long enough to let a trusted member try our service at a deeply discounted rate in exchange for a non biased review. Or long enough to actually be of help to someone with questions. So far I am dodging bullets from the resident experts of the forum. Oddly enough the only reason I found this forum is the "astonish" lead generation thread because I had someone ask me about them.

Back