Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to LeadKingz FE Leads     
Old 01-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #1
Super Genius

State: HealthBroker is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
LeadKingz FE Leads LeadKingz FE Leads
Anyone heard or tried og Lead Kingz - they keep on emailing me for FE leads. If abyone has tried them I would appreciate a heads up?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to LeadKingz FE Leads
Old 01-08-2014, 07:00 AM   #2
Super Genius

State: HealthBroker is an Insurance Agent from South Carolina
LeadKingz FE Leads Re: LeadKingz FE Leads HealthBroker is the thread starter for: LeadKingz FE Leads

Like I asked in your other post - How long have you been in the lead bus -and what kind of leads are you talking about?
Old 01-08-2014, 08:54 AM   #3

State: golden12 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
LeadKingz FE Leads Re: LeadKingz FE Leads
Im brokering for a company that has been around for over 7 years.
Lie/Health
Old 06-14-2016, 09:47 PM   #4
cdm

State: cdm is an Insurance Agent from
Do Not Waste your money on lead kingz leads. I am not afraid to say that I am good on the phones and don't have much problems setting appointment. I purchased a good amount of leads from lead kingz. They are still coming in. I have not been able to get in on one of their leads. They send you over a recording of the conversation. These people have no clue what is going on the one I just got, at the end she said how did you get my # and what is this about. This is typical of one of their leads. If they can get to the end of the script they consider it a lead. You would be better off random calling a phone book. Stay away. I have seen some of the reviews aand they are obviously people that work there. 5 others I work with also purchased the leads to give them a try. Out of 5 seasoned agents that do this daily, one has managed to get into the house to find the man had dimentia and did not know what was going on. Hope this helps.
Old 06-15-2016, 01:56 AM   #5
Guru
Glen Shelton on LeadKingz FE Leads

State: Glen Shelton is an Insurance Agent from Oregon
Glen Shelton is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
LeadKingz FE Leads
You will not have long term success with "Pre-set appointments" that were generated via cold calling.

I have tried it personally for myself using my team of telemarketers, I have tried it a few times for other agents, and I have also spoken to about a half dozen other agents who attempted and failed.

I don't know exactly if that's what you ordered from them but from what I saw on their web site it appears they are generating pre-set appts. from cold calling.

There is a natural filter when the sales process is followed without skipping any steps that solidifies the appointment.

Data > Lead (TM, DM, Internet) > Appt. Set

Buy Exclusive Telemarketing Insurance Leads.

Visit Lead Heroes Insurance Marketing Blog.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:59 AM   #6

State: FEAgent100 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
I've used Lead Kingz for several years and my IMO does also. They have a pretty quick turnaround for leads , some leads aren't for some agents but i know they've been around for about 5 years now and if you call them you can still get quality Final Expense Leads , so different stroke for different agents but they must have something goin on that's making agents money. All i can say is that they deluver and my IMO has been using them for about 3 yrs now. I love Final Expense!
Reply to LeadKingz FE Leads 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads