Leads Buying Warnings

coneman1701

To all agents purchasing leads from the following companies, beware. They are InsureMe,All Web Leads, Hakim Insurance Marketing, The Lead Republic, Parasol Leads, Prospect Match, Brokerville, Final Expense Leads, and Marketing Lead Generation. My experience has cost me $4252.00 to find that these companies promises and guarantees are worthless. What I did find is that they are all using the same vendor and just re-selling the leads to different companies, who then sell them to insurance agents. I just filed a complaint with the Florida BBB on Marketing lead generation today. Their leads are supposed to be responders filled out by the clients and mailed back to the company. However, after contacting the 300 leads, I found that not one of these people ever filled out these postcards and several of them were insurance agents. I suggest that you delete the e-mail message that you may have received from them before you get burned.

Re: Leads

oh-the-huge-manatee.jpg

Re: Leads

No disrespect intended, but when one rattles off a list of lead providers with a half decent reputation and claims they all suck...... maybe one should look to the answer of finding out WHY they all suck.

First off, there are no guarantees or promises. These are leads. And it doesn't make sense to me that you would spend over 4 grand before throwing in internet fit.

You maybe misguided on how internet leads become internet leads, it has nothing to do with postcards......

gbbeng1, read this,
Your are supplied with the contacts Name, Home Address, Age, Date of Birth, Income, Type of Dwelling, Home Value, Length of Residence and Home or Cell Numbers, so that you may contact them directly. All of our files are scrubbed against the National-Do-Not-Call Registry.
We are prepared to make your initial file cost effective so you can see how our files can support your growing business. Today you can contact 100 people on our file for only $299.95.
Due to the HIGH SUCCESS RATE of this file we provide the following PROMISES:
  1. 100% connect rate.
  2. We provide you with a 6 month industry wide exclusive on the file. Names are never sold to more than one agent.
  3. We feel so confident in our files that we are offering our clients a 30 Day Trial. If you do not sit with at least 12 individuals per 100 prospects over a 30 day period, we will unconditionally provide you with a full replacement of your order providing you with a fresh file.
I have been very successful in working with many agents and helping them increase their Life Ins, Long Term Care and Annuity Sales. These file are limited, time sensitive and currently available in your area. If you feel this can fit into your marketing program or have any questions, you may contact me directly by phone at 855-235-0871 Ext. 4003 or reply to this email. I look forward to assisting you with your marketing efforts.
I am not going to waste any of my time with you, so if you don't believe that I have 9 other warranties or guarantees, thats fine. I simply wanted to warn other agents about these companies. Sorry about your sour grapes!

gbbeng1, read this,
Your are supplied with the contacts Name, Home Address, Age, Date of Birth, Income, Type of Dwelling, Home Value, Length of Residence and Home or Cell Numbers, so that you may contact them directly. All of our files are scrubbed against the National-Do-Not-Call Registry.
We are prepared to make your initial file cost effective so you can see how our files can support your growing business. Today you can contact 100 people on our file for only $299.95.
Due to the HIGH SUCCESS RATE of this file we provide the following PROMISES:
  1. 100% connect rate.
  2. We provide you with a 6 month industry wide exclusive on the file. Names are never sold to more than one agent.
  3. We feel so confident in our files that we are offering our clients a 30 Day Trial. If you do not sit with at least 12 individuals per 100 prospects over a 30 day period, we will unconditionally provide you with a full replacement of your order providing you with a fresh file.
I have been very successful in working with many agents and helping them increase their Life Ins, Long Term Care and Annuity Sales. These file are limited, time sensitive and currently available in your area. If you feel this can fit into your marketing program or have any questions, you may contact me directly by phone at 855-235-0871 Ext. 4003 or reply to this email. I look forward to assisting you with your marketing efforts.
I am not going to waste any of my time with you, so if you don't believe that I have 9 other warranties or guarantees, thats fine. I simply wanted to warn other agents about these companies. Sorry about your sour grapes!

Since you do not need to scrub responders against the encrypt list that ad would be only slighty better than cold calling the telephone book.

I know we bash all lead companies, but I wonder how many times if the agent was worth anything, they would have closed the lead?

Back