Leads Input from FE and MedSupp Agents

What kind of leads do you want?

Telemarketing: GO HERE $$
Direct Mail: GO HERE $$$
Internet: GO HERE $$ (mine) or GO HERE $$$$
Cold Calling: GO HERE $

I think your stuff looks good, but to be fair, you say your not lead vendor and loathe lead vendors, but the way you are selling the program and the way you purchase IS based on leads.

Word of advise if an agent only gets 50 "leads" or whatever they will get pissed and chargeback, won't matter how good or bad, the agent will expect 75 or whatever if they don't come in fast enough same out come.

I totally understand what you are doing and I get it, but as one of those vendors you loathe heed some advice.

I think your stuff looks good, but to be fair, you say your not lead vendor and loathe lead vendors, but the way you are selling the program and the way you purchase IS based on leads.

Word of advise if an agent only gets 50 "leads" or whatever they will get pissed and chargeback, won't matter how good or bad, the agent will expect 75 or whatever if they don't come in fast enough same out come.

I totally understand what you are doing and I get it, but as one of those vendors you loathe heed some advice.

Oh crap, I AM a lead vendor haha!

That's fair Thad and I would clarify that I loathe dishonest lead vendors...you know the tactics they use.

I see your point but if I don't offer some guarantee of volume few would try it out.

Plus, I'm not having any problem delivering the minimum 75 leads per campaign and in short time.

Last edited:
What kind of leads do you want? Telemarketing: GO HERE $$ Direct Mail: GO HERE $$$ Internet: GO HERE $$ (mine) or GO HERE $$$$ Cold Calling: GO HERE $

I appreciate the reference for TM leads.

Vic is a hard agent to please, if he said the start of your program looks "promising", it could be a good sign :)

----------

I appreciate the reference for TM leads. Vic is a hard agent to please, if he said the start of your program looks "promising", it could be a good sign :)

And Vic - I mean that you are hard to please because you are a true professional in this space :)

----------

I think your stuff looks good, but to be fair, you say your not lead vendor and loathe lead vendors, but the way you are selling the program and the way you purchase IS based on leads. Word of advise if an agent only gets 50 "leads" or whatever they will get pissed and chargeback, won't matter how good or bad, the agent will expect 75 or whatever if they don't come in fast enough same out come. I totally understand what you are doing and I get it, but as one of those vendors you loathe heed some advice.

^^^^
Good advice, I will second this.

Thanks for the input everyone. I believe I have struck a good balance of Quality, Volume, and Cost for my lead gen campaigns.

Now that I am officially a lead vendor, I've put an official offer post through to Sam so it should show up there in a few days.

Thanks for the input everyone. I believe I have struck a good balance of Quality, Volume, and Cost for my lead gen campaigns.

Now that I am officially a lead vendor, I've put an official offer post through to Sam so it should show up there in a few days.

No need to use the offers section. Nobody else does.

Rick

Thanks for the input everyone. I believe I have struck a good balance of Quality, Volume, and Cost for my lead gen campaigns. Now that I am officially a lead vendor, I've put an official offer post through to Sam so it should show up there in a few days.

Did Sam also send you the official "lead vendor" paperwork? ;)

Back