Leads Input from FE and MedSupp Agents

I've no experience with Avatar leads so I can't comment on their efficacy.

I have decided to pull my Final Expense campaigns and focus on Med Supp lead gen campaigns where I am getting good and consistent results across the country.

I'll continue to test and test the FE lead gen side with my own $$ until I find a good balance of quality and volume.

I've no experience with Avatar leads so I can't comment on their efficacy.

I have decided to pull my Final Expense campaigns and focus on Med Supp lead gen campaigns where I am getting good and consistent results across the country.

I'll continue to test and test the FE lead gen side with my own $$ until I find a good balance of quality and volume.

how do you weed out MA people vs Sups

With ninja skills.

But seriously my campaigns specifically mention Med Supps. I can't prevent people with MA plans from replying nor would I since some of them want out of their MA plans.

It is impossible to weed them all out, most people call anything associated with medicare a supplement.

how do you weed out MA people vs Sups

I have been using these for 3 weeks now, I can say you will get a mix of stuff good and bad, However you get plenty of leads that are truly exclusive and you close enough to make decent ROI

Out if maybe a dozen Internet lead provider's I have not found 1 under $30 the are as decent as these.

----------

Now I have had a few where you dont get as much of the bad but they are all $30 a lead and above

----------

For the Price you can't beat these

Thanks for sharing your experience Vic. I am thrilled you are getting good ROI from my leads!

I am committed to continuing to optimize until these become the best exclusive real-time ROI Med Supp leads available.

I have been using these for 3 weeks now, I can say you will get a mix of stuff good and bad, However you get plenty of leads that are truly exclusive and you close enough to make decent ROI

Out if maybe a dozen Internet lead provider's I have not found 1 under $30 the are as decent as these.

----------

Now I have had a few where you dont get as much of the bad but they are all $30 a lead and above

----------

For the Price you can't beat these

With ninja skills.

But seriously my campaigns specifically mention Med Supps. I can't prevent people with MA plans from replying nor would I since some of them want out of their MA plans.

Funny as hell....people literally crucified another forum member here for that. But like you said....you cant weed them all out, they are usually pretty ignorant and stupid and think they got dem der a med sup:D

Funny as hell....people literally crucified another forum member here for that. But like you said....you cant weed them all out, they are usually pretty ignorant and stupid and think they got dem der a med sup:D

Can't you guys just screen for who is paying more than $100 per month by asking that question?

That would eliminate most MAPDs.

Back