Legit Insurance Leads

Read the whole thread Todd, I never responded in a foul way to the OP, it was the shill that I merely posted "LOL LMAO LOL" that pissed off his buddy.

No, no. I wasn't saying you insulted anyone. You had stated that the OP's question wasn't legit and I was wondering why it wasn't. That's all.

No, no. I wasn't saying you insulted anyone. You had stated that the OP's question wasn't legit and I was wondering why it wasn't. That's all.

I didnt ask that question to the op, I asked the other guy who chimed in.

Ahh I see, no i was saying the guy answering the ops question wasnt legit, his answer to the op not the op.

It wasnt legit and you showed your ignorance to everyone. Carry on.:biggrin:
Well, Mr. Lead Jerk.....I am a female, and like I said before I only responded because I thought someone was seriously interested in purchasing leads that weren't sold to others. Believe it or not, there are honest people in this business. I was looking for a forum that wasn't a pissing match, but one where adults shared a little information. Now I know why you have posted over 5000 posts. You like cutting others to the bone & laugh all the while.

Well, Mr. Lead Jerk.....I am a female, and like I said before I only responded because I thought someone was seriously interested in purchasing leads that weren't sold to others. Believe it or not, there are honest people in this business. I was looking for a forum that wasn't a pissing match, but one where adults shared a little information. Now I know why you have posted over 5000 posts. You like cutting others to the bone & laugh all the while.

Go back in your cave you hairy wildebeest. Cant take a little professional ribbing with a competitor, go pick up your pinkslip.

----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid is as stupid does. No, showing ignorance and telling someone that is not really an insult. But being stupid cant be fixed, you havent figured that out by now? How on earth are you ever gonna make it in this business if you cant handle a lil razzing on an internet forum? Or do you just cry like a little bitch over your spilled milk every day, there, now you have been insulted.

John, you are just a worthless piece of skin:no:

----------

Stupid is as stupid does. No, showing ignorance and telling someone that is not really an insult. But being stupid cant be fixed, you havent figured that out by now? How on earth are you ever gonna make it in this business if you cant handle a lil razzing on an internet forum? Or do you just cry like a little bitch over your spilled milk every day, there, now you have been insulted.

John, you are just a worthless piece of skin:no:

Hi Scott. Do you sell those leads? Do you have 33178 zip code in your data base for life insurance?

Barbara 786 402 8705

Thanks,

Does anyone have leads from Washington State on the Life Insurance side? I am VERY interested, you can text me at 864 386 8845 or PM me. Thanks!

Does anyone have leads from Washington State on the Life Insurance side? I am VERY interested, you can text me at 864 386 8845 or PM me. Thanks!

Probably best not to buy "leads" that someone "has", this means they are aged and not fresh. I produce fresh leads every day all over the country, Washington state is one of our favorites. If we can be of assistance please let us know. Good luck.

If you need quality auto or/and home leads let me know by PM. We have launched a new project, with instant lead delivery system.

Back