Legit Insurance Leads

I've done telemarketing from data lists, direct mail, internet leads and aged internet leads. One conclusion I have come to:

LEADS ARE LEADS!​

Some are good, some are bad and some are ugly.

The important thing is identifying and working the target demographics of the product you are selling. FE? MPI? Annuities? Med Supps?

The really important thing is your attitude when you are working these leads. A bad attitude is reflected in everything you do. Stick with what works. Dump what doesn't work and move on.

Happy selling to you! :yes:

YES! I do work for Lead Choice! I actually thought this was a legitimate thread. John Galt or Lead Jerk..whatever you call yourself. Apparently immaturity runs rampant everywhere. I was just being real & answering a question I thought was legitimate.

you'll learn this forum may or may not be for you.

I've done telemarketing from data lists, direct mail, internet leads and aged internet leads. One conclusion I have come to: LEADS ARE LEADS! Some are good, some are bad and some are ugly. The important thing is identifying and working the target demographics of the product you are selling. FE? MPI? Annuities? Med Supps? The really important thing is your attitude when you are working these leads. A bad attitude is reflected in everything you do. Stick with what works. Dump what doesn't work and move on. Happy selling to you! :yes:

^^^^^

This is great advice !!!!

'Mind set' is everything.

There is a loot of people with this issue they are buying or paying to much for leads and on the end they discover that those leads are not right one or are old one.
The best way is to generate your own leads online today when you can go online and have so many people looking online for insurance you can get very cheep leads and high quality leads.
I'm personally generating a loot of leads online for my business

Back