Life Insurance Appoinment Setter

moltern

Does anyone know of a good company that will set appointments for life insurance? Wether it be a i provide purchased leads or the generate the leads themselves (this is more of what i'm looking for).

There are a bunch, the jury still seems to be out on most of them. Look around this section of the forum and you'll get a lot of info/opinions about them.

Yes. Us. We are Appointment Depot. We offer preset final expense appointments for $25 and also Med Supp appointments for $18. Both prices are based on a major metro area. If you are in the suburbs or in a rural area it may be more. We don't charge for no shows or getting the door slammed in your face and we don't have minimums so you can try us out without spending a big amount of money. If you are interested contact me @ [email protected]. My name is Steve.

Yes. Us. We are Appointment Depot. We offer preset final expense appointments for $25 and also Med Supp appointments for $18. Both prices are based on a major metro area. If you are in the suburbs or in a rural area it may be more. We don't charge for no shows or getting the door slammed in your face and we don't have minimums so you can try us out without spending a big amount of money. If you are interested contact me @ [email protected]. My name is Steve.

Want more info...

Like do you call from a list of residence, or from purchased leads? What does your clients' closing ratio using your pre-set appts?
How many can you set per day?
Territory?
Out of country setters, or fluent English speaking setters?

I wouldn't say that all are bad. But I have seen many scams as appointment setter. Check the company background and ripoff report before deciding. Unless someone prove to me that the firm are reputable, I would not use their services. I do have a reputable company offering agents for you to do telemarketing for less than $5.50 per hour (about 900 dollars per month). You got your dedicated agent to call your list. If you need more information, let me know.

Post a website. If you don't have a website, than that isn't reputable. Not to say thats all you need. Need company address and number on site. Where is your telemarketing team? in house? foreign? telecommute? What type of software? Any Software? How many lines at once? how many leads per hour? Recorded Feature? Put a price list out!

emptyeternity, for the reason I said in another thread, I am not willing to share those information in public. If you need more information, send me an email and I will share it with you in private. As I said, this is a reputable publicly traded company (not a privite company) with all information available.

As for apptdepot, I emailed him and only asked for referencem but he has not reply back in two weeks. I even followed up with him 2-3 times after and still not reply back to me. This is totally a scam. He posted in craigslist.com got FE and MS too...

I spoke to Steve a couple times via email and then I asked him to email me references and paperwork and havent heard from him in about 10 days. I have no clue what happened to him!!

Back