Life Insurance Leads

I live in ca and my friend is building up a website where you can get free leads and you only need to pay for leads after a sale. If you are interested, pm me and I'll send you the signup page.

CPA? I'm sure a lot of agents would love to hear about this.
Please share details, or send me a link :-)

Hey I live in the great state of Texas and am pretty new to all of this, just got licensed last month. I was wondering where is the best place to get leads for life insurance, preferably final expense. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey I live in the great state of Texas and am pretty new to all of this, just got licensed last month. I was wondering where is the best place to get leads for life insurance, preferably final expense. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most good lead sources will want your contracts to provide you leads. Welcome to check my program out. Finalexpenseservices.com

You'll get high contracts, training and fixed price leads.

----------

Also welcome to call me and I'll give you a run down of what you'll need and what to expect to be successful at FE so you can determine if it's a good fit.

Need money and be coachable to make it work. It's a business and not a job. I'll give you straight forward advice.

Most will want your contracts .... but not me! ;)

www.leadheroes.com

But I'll give him the truth. An agent trying to make a long term living on teleleads is setting themselves up for disaster. They are good for a filler or while waiting on DM, but not main source.

The OP needs real honest advice on how to make it long term.

I've generated and worked more Tele leads than most people on here and know they have a place. I still generate 800 to 1000 tele leads per week.

If I wanted to make money on leads that would be my advice. But I want to show him how to still be here in 2 to 3 years +

----------

Most will want your contracts .... but not me! ;)

www.leadheroes.com

But I've heard and seen good things with your leads. I'm not knocking them at all. I just see so many agents try to make this business work without DM and 99%of the time it ends in failure. A lot of times some of those agents would have made it if they would have committed to a DM campaign.

It's rare for one of my agents to not make it that gets on DM and is coachable.

But I've heard and seen good things with your leads. I'm not knocking them at all. I just see so many agents try to make this business work without DM and 99%of the time it ends in failure. A lot of times some of those agents would have made it if they would have committed to a DM campaign. It's rare for one of my agents to not make it that gets on DM and is coachable.

Thanks buddy, yes I'm a fan of diversification of marketing efforts!

And if you are trying to stay local long term telemarketing can be great supplemental option but very tough as a sole provider.

I'm not an up line which has its pros and cons ...

For example -

Benny also offers the famous "Boom Boom" room with his leads ... I do not offer that with my leads...

Thanks buddy, yes I'm a fan of diversification of marketing efforts!

And if you are trying to stay local long term telemarketing can be great supplemental option but very tough as a sole provider.

I'm not an up line which has its pros and cons ...

For example -

Benny also offers the famous "Boom Boom" room with his leads ... I do not offer that with my leads...

I don't sale TM leads. Just have access to the DM program.

Back