Life Insurance Leads

Hey I live in the great state of Texas and am pretty new to all of this, just got licensed last month. I was wondering where is the best place to get leads for life insurance, preferably final expense. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Be sure to check out Home | Final Expense Leads | Final Expense Training | Final Expense Sales for the best FREE Final Expense in the country as well as one of the largest FE training sites in the country. Then head on over to The Lead Jerk | Final Expense Leads | Final Expense Training | Final Expense Sales to learn more about great FE leads and how to work leads.

Hey I live in the great state of Texas and am pretty new to all of this, just got licensed last month. I was wondering where is the best place to get leads for life insurance, preferably final expense. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

just contact Brad at 360 Financial. he'll shoot you straight

I was looking for a decent lead company myself. will check into lead concept. thanks

Are you still looking for leads?

----------

Do you offer your Dm program in NV.? I am looking to get on a fixed cost lead program.

We have direct mail, telemarketing (in bound and out bound), Internet, and final expense. You can have a set budget automatically sent to you every week. Average is 100% return on investment.

Back