Life Insurance Leads

I'm looking to buy Life Insurance leads local that are local my area. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what company has fresh, exclusive leads?

Anyone have any good experiences?

Thanks.
I live in ca and my friend is building up a website where you can get free leads and you only need to pay for leads after a sale. If you are interested, pm me and I'll send you the signup page.

Bob how much are your term life leads?

Hello SamIam.

Sorry for my delayed response. Maybe we have already talked?
Just in case not....
I tell folks that want to work our life leads.....be prepared to get bogus leads...but we will give you credit, we do not cap credit returns. But Life leads are not the quality I wish they were. Our return rate for Auto/Home is less than 20%...but for life....ask Larry Gilmore....sometimes...80% or more:( I wish it wasn't so, but it just is. Avg around the 40-50% mark which is way too much.

You don't list what state you are located in, so if you'll call the office, they will transfer you to the Regional Director for your area that can explain to you what is going on.

Just call the number below & listen for the prompts. I believe Sales is either # 1 or 2.
Also, please email or call me after you get going to keep me in the loop with how your leads are doing. I do my best to be available to talk to my agents.

Thank you.

Bob, I just signed up...on your website. My impression is that you are honest and I will try your lead program.

Back