Life Insurance Leads

nugget1tau

I'm looking to buy Life Insurance leads local that are local my area. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what company has fresh, exclusive leads?

Anyone have any good experiences?

Thanks.

Matt I agree with you in regards to trying Parasol Leads. I'm not sure how they won the award of best quality lead company in 2014. I recently read an article about them on the producers web site. I was never able to reach a single prospect from my order. Luckily I only bought 10 leads.

Matt I agree with you in regards to trying Parasol Leads. I'm not sure how they won the award of best quality lead company in 2014. I recently read an article about them on the producers web site. I was never able to reach a single prospect from my order. Luckily I only bought 10 leads.

I'm sure they had some influence in regards to winning that contest. Then again, have you ever heard of that particular award???

Tom's reputation is proof alone, that his company does not generate high quality leads.

When it comes to buying life insurance leads, direct mail "mortgage protection" have worked very well for me. Lead Concepts in TX, they are a great company, very honest and easy to work with.

When it comes to buying life insurance leads, direct mail "mortgage protection" have worked very well for me. Lead Concepts in TX, they are a great company, very honest and easy to work with.

I spoke with them yesterday and they were nice people. When you use their mortgage protection leads are you paying the extra for first class or just having them sent out in bulk mail? Also what is your turn around time on getting leads coming in after they have been sent out?

Latest posts

Back