Life Leads

LGilmore" on this site has been buying our life leads for years now & he has seen 100% return rates at times over the years...but thankfully, he puts up with me

Bob? That's because as ugly as we both are, we need to stick together.

Life leads tend to flow like the tides. They come in great for a while and go out bad for a while. It does take a lot of work and patience in dealing with them. I write people 3-4 years after first contact.

Like I have said for years, I like Bob and HTQ because they are the most reasonable to work with when a lead is bad. And EVERYBODY will get bad leads. Being able to work in a fair decent manner when the lead isn't so good is a perk from a lead vendor. I have worked with many where by the end of the phone call you're more pissed about the call than getting the credit.

Never have had that problem with HTQ. While I don't have to call very often as most credits are resolved via the explanation submitted with them. The couple times I do call a year, I am able to have a conversation with somebody who is listening to me. Understand one thing about this, I DO MY HOMEWORK on leads. I tend to find out more about a bad lead than you can imagine. Facebook is an agent's friend in a lot of cases. Anyway back to work.

You might want to look into aged life insurance leads. We can get you leads that are 1 day, 2-30 days, 31-90 days, 91+ days old, etc. We have recorded webinars done by insurance agents on how they effectively work aged leads to generate business. You can request these recordings at the following link:

Aged Insurance Leads Info Request Form

Man you pimp that site a lot. Besides, the roi on aged leads has dropped dramatically with call centers now in the business.

I have an idea. I have a Facebook page called Free Life Insurance Leads. The idea is that if agents would like and follow this page and like and share my daily posts only 1 or 2 a day. “Like” it, “share” it – either way you’re posting the details on your wall and onto all your friends news feeds. By liking and sharing my posts, I will provide the leads to agents when leads come in their area. The lead is free, No changing IMO's no contracts no hassles just a gentleman's agreement.

By the way all content of posts are generic and do not mention anything about any insurance carrier or product.

Last edited:
I have an idea. I have a Facebook page called Free Life Insurance Leads. The idea is that if agents would like and follow this page and like and share my daily posts only 1 or 2 a day. “Like” it, “share” it – either way you’re posting the details on your wall and onto all your friends news feeds. By liking and sharing my posts, I will provide the leads to agents when leads come in their area. The lead is free, however if you sell it, send us a check for 10% of the commission. No changing IMO's no contracts no hassles just a gentleman's agreement.

Seriously? That's not even remotely legal.

I have to say, I just cancelled my HTQ account after I had to call several times for a few leads that deserved to be credited. Several of the leads had confirmed they had requested a lead several months before but it was delivered to me as a new lead.
Too many times I had a return denied because it was "TFCA Compliant" or something. Then I would have to wait on hold for a while to get in touch with someone to plead my case for the return.
They were super helpful when I called, but I was just upset that I needed to spend my time calling to simply have a return credited.
I came to HTQ for the sole reason that I saw Bob active in this forum , and I would come back if I could have some assurances that returns would be honored without me having to spend my time on the phone and the leads were not aged.

I do of the Best Mortgage leads around and
can make you slot of money. Their exclusive and
half the price of most of the DM leads out there.

I can make you slot money.

SuBeZXydKSGw8.gif

I do of the Best Mortgage leads around and
can make you slot of money. Their exclusive and
half the price of most of the DM leads out there.

Are they as good as your command of the English language? You've been pimping your leads for months and I've heard they're really not very good.

Also, only a high school dropout would write "Their exclusive" rather than using "They're exclusive."

Rick

Back