Live Transfer Leads, Any Experience?

I've used Contactability and I didn't like it

I had to provide the leads so they used my old leads to try and resurrect them and it did not work well

Contactability's offer includes the leads (for me), so maybe we're talking about two different programs.

I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that my best results may be from buying clicks and sending prospects to my own forms to create leads.

I'm surprised there isn't (maybe there is) a company that sells leads for $50 each, but you can close > 30% of them if you have the product/price because they're motivated to buy.

I would be happy to pay $75 or more per sale if I could spend my time selling instead of dialing for dollars.

Contactability's offer includes the leads (for me), so maybe we're talking about two different programs.

I'm quickly coming to the conclusion that my best results may be from buying clicks and sending prospects to my own forms to create leads.

I'm surprised there isn't (maybe there is) a company that sells leads for $50 each, but you can close > 30% of them if you have the product/price because they're motivated to buy.

I would be happy to pay $75 or more per sale if I could spend my time selling instead of dialing for dollars.

tried contractibility not this past AEP but the 2 prior
I haven't spoke to them since I had a bad experience 2 years in a row
Maybe they have a new program and obviously a new name
(A new name usually means trying to shed reputation from bad practices)

and yes if the (Norvax)close ratio was 30% I would be happy to pay that price but its closer to 20%

and its not an even 20% 1 month may be 30% another 10%

the reason is simple they are trying to bring more leads in and make more money so I see just a little too many that are either looking only for dental (Obviously part of their marketing)
or some one who is looking to bring their parent to the US since the heard Obama is now giving insurance to non citizens

I am not saying that he did say that just that's what people think

I still make a profit on 1st year commissions but its not much
I will continue to use them a because its worth wile in the long run

But they have raised prices from $18 to $28 to $32 to $48 in just 2 1/2 years
and the dental thing has only been a problem for the last 6 months

2 years ago I did 25-30% at $18 ,

unfortunately I was too green and to stupid to realize what a great deal it was
I had just left a company and was not used to paying for my own leads and thought that was expensive ( what a fool I was)

What I love about them is they are the least time consuming lead so even if I break even on 1st year its worth while

Now if they go any higher or the quality goes down any more they will not be profitable on 1st year comish anymore

So I am on the hunt for other companies that might do better or cheaper

Contactabilty call transfers have been ok for us. At least you get the potential client on the phone. The only issue really is better filtering. Too many come through as having no tickets, and when we go to issue, the driving record is horrible.

Bump. This convo still relevant.

Any updates on great live transfers? Datalot seems the most legit of the companies I spoke with, but WAY overpriced. They were quoting me $35 to 105 for U65 live transfers... yeah, no way guys.

I also spoke with All Web Leads, who will call their own internet submitted lead, then charge a $26 surcharge (on top of $6 original cost) for a $32 live transfer. Seems like a decent deal, but I was turned off by taking a live transfer from a client when the same company sold the same $6 non-live lead to at least 3 more agents...THEN I inquired why my old company had $1.25 All Web Leads, and the agent admitted they sell "aged" lead lists to large agencies (ONLY). This means that a lead who fills out an AWL form, will be immediately called by 3 to 4 agents and the AWL call center. THEN if the call center doesnt get in touch w the lead after a few weeks they resell that lead in a bulk file. Ugh...just does sound like a happy lead to me.

My conclusion is that I will need to create these myself. I'm doing cold calling and list calling w multiple TM's AND transferring to my agents.

After that's flowing and growing I will add FB leads in a few months.

Any updates on great live transfers? Datalot seems the most legit of the companies I spoke with, but WAY overpriced. They were quoting me $35 to 105 for U65 live transfers... yeah, no way guys.

I also spoke with All Web Leads, who will call their own internet submitted lead, then charge a $26 surcharge (on top of $6 original cost) for a $32 live transfer. Seems like a decent deal, but I was turned off by taking a live transfer from a client when the same company sold the same $6 non-live lead to at least 3 more agents...THEN I inquired why my old company had $1.25 All Web Leads, and the agent admitted they sell "aged" lead lists to large agencies (ONLY). This means that a lead who fills out an AWL form, will be immediately called by 3 to 4 agents and the AWL call center. THEN if the call center doesnt get in touch w the lead after a few weeks they resell that lead in a bulk file. Ugh...just does sound like a happy lead to me.

My conclusion is that I will need to create these myself. I'm doing cold calling and list calling w multiple TM's AND transferring to my agents.

Lead Heroes has live transfer leads now. Haven't heard any feedback.

Lead Heroes - Insurance Leads & Marketing - Simplified

i hear there are new medsuppz and t65 coming alive from anuther lead company in a few weeks. im gonna tryem out

Back