Live Transfer Leads

I am currently using Precise Leads for my Live Transfers and have only received one (1) in two weeks. I requested one a day and if it went well, I would have jumped that number up to three (3).

Are you guys having better luck elsewhere? If so, I would love to know about it here or in my PM. Thanks

I am currently using Precise Leads for my Live Transfers and have only received one (1) in two weeks. I requested one a day and if it went well, I would have jumped that number up to three (3).

Is your earnings goal a modest $11,723 a YEAR?

If you'd like to make any money, you may have to "jumped that number" up to three (3) - PER HOUR!

Until you dedicate yourself to getting it on your own, you're at "Precise Leads" (love the name) mercy.

Are you guys having better luck elsewhere? If so, I would love to know about it here or in my PM. Thanks
run the dialer yourself so that you can get all that you want. get a B2B list with a conversion script.

Look me up on the net kellygerards dot com. I've been successfully dealing with dialers, scripting, data sourcing for the last 6 years.

Full control, 100% transparency on dials, connects, minutes used, call archiving...

To your success,

Kelly:)

Okay, I thought the law change last Sept, that really put a hurt on dialing homes and added a lot of rules even on business owners.

Okay, I thought the law change last Sept, that really put a hurt on dialing homes and added a lot of rules even on business owners.

B to C, Most definitely A DO NOT CALL...business to business all day long. You will have business owners say all the time that they are on the DNC, but it does not apply. I am not an attorney, mine is pretty spendy...I'd suggest talking to your own, even if just for giggles and grins.

Now, if you have a DNC request, out of courtesy, professionalism, and to keep your Karma on the positive side...write down those numbers...request your provider to add to your DNC data on your server...or better yet, add it yourself, if you have full access to your control panel and account...if you don't, you better give me a holla..:1laugh:

Back