Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to Live Transfer Leads     
Old 08-19-2017, 09:50 AM   #11

State: JayOde is an Insurance Agent from
Live Transfer Leads Re: Live Transfer Leads
Not trying to change the subject, but do you guys think an annuity lead sourced by a cold call with at least 100K to invest would be considered a higher quality lead?

Thanks for any input- appreciate it.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Live Transfer Leads
Old 08-19-2017, 06:23 PM   #12
Super Genius

State: johndf is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Why? As I mentioned before, we do not use Datalot anymore. Their lead cost is to high versus the quality of the lead.

Do you work for Datalot? 2 of your 3 posts have been how great Datalot is and we need to contact you for more info.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:39 PM   #13

State: annahh is an Insurance Agent from
I am in California!
Old 09-09-2017, 01:10 PM   #14

State: alampatel is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
You can do it yourself, its just the hassle of administration, get data plug in dialer and bam!

----------

I mean I sell transfers too but its not rocket science, no one is better than the other right now. Its just who you prefer to deal with, honest people or crooks, the crooks dont last. I myself prefer to work with one client at a time and work with them month in month out rather than resell to competitors but honestly one can do it yourself. You will need to at least have data and a good dialer and a campaign and plan of action.
Reply to Live Transfer Leads 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads