Live Transfer Leads

ghealthplus

Expert
What Companies offer the best Live Transfer leads?

Anyone using them for Health & Life Insurance?

I was using Norvax but they are getting really costly.

Is there any other Companies that are good? I heard about Transfer Guru...Is this any good?

Please let me know..tks

Norvax has the worst leads in the business. Absolutely horrible and yes you are correct they are getting way overpriced. Havent researched transfer guru but I will and can get back to you. Best way may still be to hire a couple reps to call older data and transfer hot prospects. Just my feeling, hope it helps

I hope Merchantfinancingleads will provide genuine and verified live leads according to my experience. Although they will provide first 250 ucc sample leads for free at initial period.

Hi my name is Anna can you please provide the information for the free trial leads. Thank you!

Datalot is a 'bid' lead broker, meaning highest bidder gets the lead. Datalot used to be one of our live transfer lead providers. When we were using them leads were around $35 which was manageable and our CPA was in line with our business model. Now, agents and agencies are bidding the leads up to $60-$75 for a lead. The quality of the lead has not doubled, just the price has. If you feel paying that much for a lead will get you the CPA you need go for it. We didn't

Last edited:
I appreciate the feed back everybody yes I have been using Datalot but the leads are getting more expensive and since we can not afford to bid high we get the bottom of the barrel! Please let me know if there is anything else out there that is working. I actually do allot of networking community events, car dealerships , classic car shows etc...

Back