Looking to Buy Auto Insurance Leads

lucky15

Hi,

I am looking to buy long form auto insurance leads.
fresh to 24-48 leads are preferable.
Please let me know the pricing and volume you can provide.

Tks
lucky

Marcus: If you're going to be offering your services, wouldn't it be prudent to take care of those who are complaining on other threads? Just a thought.

Guru, I recommend for those having issues with their account to call their account manager. I am on the sales side and do not have the ablity to make changes to an active account. Only here to help.

If you want to stay away from the top ranked real time lead provider in the industry for the past two years then yes stay away from Marcus. I personally do not let one persons opinion of a company stop me from taking my success to the next level. Luckily I listened to what Precise had to offer and have since then increased my ROI greatly.

If you want to stay away from the top ranked real time lead provider in the industry for the past two years then yes stay away from Marcus. I personally do not let one persons opinion of a company stop me from taking my success to the next level. Luckily I listened to what Precise had to offer and have since then increased my ROI greatly.

well the main reason to stay away is because of their post history ... one post and two posts....provide valuable content to this forum before you start offering your services. You may very well have the ability to provide quality leads, but your tactics are not appeasing.

well the main reason to stay away is because of their post history ... one post and two posts....provide valuable content to this forum before you start offering your services. You may very well have the ability to provide quality leads, but your tactics are not appeasing.

The main reason not to stay away from me is I posted a post without reviewing it. As a normal human I make mistakes and did not realize what I had wrote. I only ment to say is to please contact me so I can get them to their Account Manager to fix their issue. As a sales rep I do care for my Agents and aim to provide quality leads.

Thanks,
Marcus

Back