Looking for a Credit Based Lead Source

sellingny

Expert
Does anyone have any experience purchasing credit based leads? I am looking for something that is verified credit, and not user inputted. Leads can be either real time or lists...prefer real time if possible.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have any experience purchasing credit based leads? I am looking for something that is verified credit, and not user inputted. Leads can be either real time or lists...prefer real time if possible.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

As far as internet leads I am not aware of any sources that verify the credit of individuals who are requesting internet insurance quotes but there could be a source that does. As far as data lists, I've had people contact me about buying credit based leads and the source I have for those type of leads told me that only institutions that provide credit/financing can get someone's credit score that comes from the credit bureaus. People can order leads of people who have a composite credit score based on the average score of 12 to 14 households on the street. You can specify the credit score range but it would be an average of everyone on that street.

Try infoUSA. They are an Experion owned company if I remember correctly. They also are an originator of the data and not just a reseller like most vendors are. They have an "advanced" list department if the regular sales dept cant help.

Back