Looking to Get Rid of Insurance Leads

It would be specific to each individual line of insurance. If they have xdates and decision maker contact info then they would have a bit of value. But probably not as much as you think. If it were in SC, I would pay around $10 per 100 for an employee benefits list that had renewal dates & names of the decision maker... maybe $20 per 100 max.

Not much of a spammer but I have to interject here - Check us out, if you're willing to pay $10/100 you'll be pleasantly surprised. We do commercial, not benefits, but we've got a number of benefits agencies that use us because we have # of EE estimates, industry and location targeting criteria. And in the end we wouldn't be worth our weight if we didn't have the name of a decision maker, their title and phone. A lot better than a shot in the dark..

www.InsuranceXdate.com - prospecting & lead management for commercial agents

Not much of a spammer but I have to interject here - Check us out, if you're willing to pay $10/100 you'll be pleasantly surprised. We do commercial, not benefits, but we've got a number of benefits agencies that use us because we have # of EE estimates, industry and location targeting criteria. And in the end we wouldn't be worth our weight if we didn't have the name of a decision maker, their title and phone. A lot better than a shot in the dark..

www.InsuranceXdate.com - prospecting & lead management for commercial agents

Shouldn't this be in the offers section?

what you "call" something, and what LEGALLY IS something are two completely different things....I don't think you'll have much luck pawning that list off here.

Whatever, I would bet pcbinsurance is correct that is just a list, I doubt they are leads anyway, Even if they were legal who is going to pay some stranger for a list when you get em cheap enough from more reputable sources

Those aren't leads, it's more likely a list with 11,000 names on it. You can get that anywhere.

If these aren't leads then I would say that anything you buy from some company online aren't leads either. They're just lists of names on them regardless if they have the ex dates or insurance handlers name on them. I'm pretty sure if you ever went walking in business after business to find out who handles the insurance and who they currently use to see if you can beat their price, you would call these leads because they have that information. But what would you consider leads? Some company doing exactly what I said then just slapping the names on a piece of paper?

Just asking? did you have a contract with this guy? You may be perfectly "right" in what you're doing, but if you signed off on a document that says different, that becomes what's right.

Didn't mean to tighten up your undies, it was a fair question.

Great question! I worked for a few guys at the same company and never signed a contract or non-compete or anything like that with any of the them nor the company.

----------

what you "call" something, and what LEGALLY IS something are two completely different things....I don't think you'll have much luck pawning that list off here.

When I worked in sales for a manufacturing company, I had a lot of clients that I closed myself and took them with me when I left that company for another. Nothing illegal about what I'm doing. It's called fair game for everyone. Difference is there person that would buy them wouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg to acquire them. But to each their opinion.

----------

Whatever, I would bet pcbinsurance is correct that is just a list, I doubt they are leads anyway, Even if they were legal who is going to pay some stranger for a list when you get em cheap enough from more reputable sources

It's funny because I already know people that are interested in them and the post was specifically about what would be the dollar amount that I could sell them because I know some people like yourself might not be able to afford them seeing as you couldn't answer the post. Thanks for your $00.02 though.

----------

]

Hey awesome man!! Why don't you go and make your own post next time or go approach agents in person rather than online. Maybe you would be a lot better at your job!

I previously worked as an appointment setter for an insurance company in Illinois and have around 11,000 leads that I was looking to dispose of. They vary between manufactuers , homecare businesses , florists, restauranunts and a lot more. Does anyone know what a good dollar amount is that i would be able to sell them for?

If it's just raw data, not much. I sell lists full time and best case scenario on raw data that's maybe a few hundred bucks. As a matter of perspective, folks can get unlimited access to almost the exact same thing for $50/month.

I was the only person thats called them because the company never hired anyone else after I quit.

Again, if this is raw data, that's not entirely true. That's not exclusive data which means anyone willing to pay a few bucks for it has access to it and those get called all the time.

A good amount do have the x-dates and others have contact info on who handles the insurance or the the owners name

That's mildly interesting. Was this from making calls or did it come from the source that way? How old is it? That doesn't improve the value a lot, but it certainly adds more value.

. Any input would be appreciated.

For the few bucks you'd potentially make selling that list to "recover what you're owed", I don't know that it's worth the hassle. On the other hand, if you want to get into the business of selling lists I can get you access to much more than 11,000 records to sell.

Those aren't leads, it's more likely a list with 11,000 names on it. You can get that anywhere.

Renewal dates for group benefits under 100 employees are not available anywhere. That is probably the most valuable thing he has. The names are useless... the renewal dates are whats valuable in that scenario.

----------

but we've got a number of benefits agencies that use us because we have # of EE estimates, industry and location targeting criteria. And in the end we wouldn't be worth our weight if we didn't have the name of a decision maker, their title and phone. A lot better than a shot in the dark..

I can get all of that for free. I would never pay for it. What is valuable in the OPs offer are the renewal dates.

----------

That's mildly interesting. Was this from making calls or did it come from the source that way? How old is it? That doesn't improve the value a lot, but it certainly adds more value.

Agreed. The x dates are the only valuable aspect of the offer, especially for the group benefits. It sounds like he acquired them by cold calling.

Back