Looking to Get Rid of Insurance Leads

If it's just raw data, not much. I sell lists full time and best case scenario on raw data that's maybe a few hundred bucks. As a matter of perspective, folks can get unlimited access to almost the exact same thing for $50/month.

Again, if this is raw data, that's not entirely true. That's not exclusive data which means anyone willing to pay a few bucks for it has access to it and those get called all the time.

That's mildly interesting. Was this from making calls or did it come from the source that way? How old is it? That doesn't improve the value a lot, but it certainly adds more value.

For the few bucks you'd potentially make selling that list to "recover what you're owed", I don't know that it's worth the hassle. On the other hand, if you want to get into the business of selling lists I can get you access to much more than 11,000 records to sell.

A good amount of the leads did have the ex dates and it's about over a year old. I wuldn't mind getting some more information about selling leads if you've got the time. Thanks for the info!

Not much of a spammer but I have to interject here - Check us out, if you're willing to pay $10/100 you'll be pleasantly surprised. We do commercial, not benefits, but we've got a number of benefits agencies that use us because we have # of EE estimates, industry and location targeting criteria. And in the end we wouldn't be worth our weight if we didn't have the name of a decision maker, their title and phone. A lot better than a shot in the dark..]

Hey awesome man!! Why don't you go and make your own post next time or go approach agents in person rather than online. Maybe you would be a lot better at your job!

Krisp44 -

I do. I'm writing this post from Savannah right now. Just finished setting my booth up for the PIA conference, 7th this year. I don't moonlight selling lists or operate in a manner where people would question the legality of buying/selling my product. It's actually my business, not a job, and I do great at it. That's why I at least try to contribute to conversations instead of fishing for offers; because I know the price point of Value vs Time and am not to desperate for a sale. Good luck with that attitude.

Great question! I worked for a few guys at the same company and never signed a contract or non-compete or anything like that with any of the them nor the company. ---------- When I worked in sales for a manufacturing company, I had a lot of clients that I closed myself and took them with me when I left that company for another. Nothing illegal about what I'm doing. It's called fair game for everyone. Difference is there person that would buy them wouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg to acquire them. But to each their opinion. ---------- It's funny because I already know people that are interested in them and the post was specifically about what would be the dollar amount that I could sell them because I know some people like yourself might not be able to afford them seeing as you couldn't answer the post. Thanks for your $00.02 though. ----------
There is usually a market for stolen property that has value. Don't see much value here, but you may find some to take these off your hand for a discounted price. And make no mistake, if you were an employee these are the property of the employer no matter how good the rationalization otherwise. Levene "the machine" got busted for taking and selling the Glengarry leads (sorry for the spoiler).

Levene "the machine" got busted for taking and selling the Glengarry leads (sorry for the spoiler).

You have to wonder why he didn't just make copies. Hell, just grab a pen and a pad and write that stuff down.

You have to wonder why he didn't just make copies. Hell, just grab a pen and a pad and write that stuff down.
Really. Although it would've made the play and movie not as good. I suppose if they make a remake he would just take pictures with his smart phone and get away with it.

Back