Looking to Get Rid of Insurance Leads

Krisp44

Hey guys,

I previously worked as an appointment setter for an insurance company in Illinois and have around 11,000 leads that I was looking to dispose of. They vary between manufactuers , homecare businesses , florists, restauranunts and a lot more. Does anyone know what a good dollar amount is that i would be able to sell them for? I was the only person thats called them because the company never hired anyone else after I quit. I called mainly about business insurance , wrk comp, liability etc. And also on employee benefits and property and casualty insurance. A good amount do have the x-dates and others have contact info on who handles the insurance or the the owners name. Any input would be appreciated.

Hey guys,

I previously worked as an appointment setter for an insurance company in Illinois and have around 11,000 leads that I was looking to dispose of. They vary between manufactuers , homecare businesses , florists, restauranunts and a lot more. Does anyone know what a good dollar amount is that i would be able to sell them for? I was the only person thats called them because the company never hired anyone else after I quit. I called mainly about business insurance , wrk comp, liability etc. And also on employee benefits and property and casualty insurance. A good amount do have the x-dates and others have contact info on who handles the insurance or the the owners name. Any input would be appreciated.

It would be specific to each individual line of insurance. If they have xdates and decision maker contact info then they would have a bit of value. But probably not as much as you think. If it were in SC, I would pay around $10 per 100 for an employee benefits list that had renewal dates & names of the decision maker... maybe $20 per 100 max.

Are they yours to dispose of?

When someone hires an appointment setter and doesn't pay what's promised whether it's hourly or bonuses for appointments and someone else benefits largely from the hard work put in , I would call the leads severance pay so they are now mine to dispose of. Just getting what's owed to me Gilmore.

Just asking? did you have a contract with this guy? You may be perfectly "right" in what you're doing, but if you signed off on a document that says different, that becomes what's right.

Didn't mean to tighten up your undies, it was a fair question.

What you can't get anywhere is 2 walk off comeback wins in extra innings.

Let's go Bucs! Whoot whoot PCB!!

http://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/2015/07/12/mlbtv_slnpit_253436583_1800K.mp4
I was wondering why the silence from you! Glad to see you chime in and razz me.

That was two tough losses for my Birds but both our teams will make the playoffs. Our division is so strong now with the Cubbies lurking too.
I might fly up for the games Sep 28-30. Let me know if you'll be there.

Hey guys,

Since they are most likely stolen, most likely they are probably worth about 5 years in prison. Maybe more maybe less?

When someone hires an appointment setter and doesn't pay what's promised whether it's hourly or bonuses for appointments and someone else benefits largely from the hard work put in , I would call the leads severance pay so they are now mine to dispose of. Just getting what's owed to me Gilmore.

what you "call" something, and what LEGALLY IS something are two completely different things....I don't think you'll have much luck pawning that list off here.

Back