Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads

Reply to Looking for Insurance Agents to Test Life Live Transfers     
Old 09-09-2017, 01:23 PM   #11
Guru

State: jdeasy is an Insurance Agent from Kentucky
jdeasy is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Looking for Insurance Agents to Test Life Live Transfers Re: Looking for Insurance Agents to Test Life Live Transfers
I did the survey and was to get 20 life leads. I got 6 leads. been over a month since the last one so I assume that's the total I will get.

Of the 6 I wasn't able to contact any of them. I sent emails to all 6 and no response. I called all 6 at least a half dozen times with no answer. One of them was a bad number when calling.

The 5 that did have good numbers I left a message after 2-3 weeks of calling. No response from the messages either.

That's my experience with this trial. The closest lead to me was over 100 miles away so no DK'ing of these.

Admittedly that's a very small sample. But it's all I got. This prompted me to call them again. I just called the 5 with good numbers. No answers.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking for Insurance Agents to Test Life Live Transfers
Reply to Looking for Insurance Agents to Test Life Live Transfers 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Insurance Leads