Looking for Insurance Agents to Test Life Live Transfers

Hey guys,

We are looking to test our Life Insurance leads and wanted to see if any of you were interested.

We are an online marketing company that generates a lot of quality insurance leads every day and are looking to test the Insurance Agent market. To date, we have only sold to large aggregators but want to see if we can go straight to agents. If you fill out this survey, https://goo.gl/forms/UrvZHtcgnmoi0C272, we will give you 5 live transfers or 20 data leads for Life Insurance, your choice free. Also, If you guys have websites that have lead forms, they can generate traffic to your site. All that we ask is that you provide timely feedback and let us know how the leads worked for you.

If you have any questions just DM me and we can talk.

We've had a tremendous response so I thank all of you who have done the survey! If any of you haven't go ahead and do so!! We appreciate your support and look forward to providing top notch leads you all.

We've had a tremendous response so I thank all of you who have done the survey! If any of you haven't go ahead and do so!! We appreciate your support and look forward to providing top notch leads you all.
I have never bought internet leads so unable to answer all survey questions. I am interested though.

Hi lcastellanos09 just did my survey , how do I get the 20 free leads?

We are contacting everyone who completed the survey and setting them up. We should get to you soon if we haven't already.

----------

I have never bought internet leads so unable to answer all survey questions. I am interested though.

No problem just complete it to the best your ability and we will contact you and set you up for the trial.

----------

Thank you to all of those who have completed the survey. We still got more room in the test run. If your interested fill out the survey and we will contact you and get you set up. Please be patient. Thanks again.

Will you be doing any testing for health leads? If so I have a number of agents that will take you up on that offer.

Will you be doing any testing for health leads? If so I have a number of agents that will take you up on that offer.

On the health leads we are currently doing a run with internet leads. If your interested just fill out the survey and we'll set you up with a run on internet health leads. We were headed in that direction next. Might as well start now.

Thanks. Quick question; How many agents can you accommodate in this trial and are you State specific?

Thanks. Quick question; How many agents can you accommodate in this trial and are you State specific?

We're looking at accommodating 40 agents. We're at 30 right now. We've reached out to everyone who's done the survey but not everyone has responded so we have space. We aren't state specific. We can drive people to your landing page and only count those who submit your contact form as a lead.

Wow! What a response from the community we have gotten so far and from what everyone is telling us, the lead generation business really needs to improve. Thank you to all those who participated. We have a great group of agents and agency owners lined up and we are not accepting any more survey responses. Once we complete testing, we will share an anonymous snapshot of the results.

Keep in mind that we will be opening the survey again real soon so stay tuned. Thanks again.

Back