Looking for Insurer Who Will Appoint New Agents

Newguy37

Can anyone recommend a admitted carrier for commercial P&C in Florida, that is currently appointing new agents/agencies.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a admitted carrier for commercial P&C in Florida, that is currently appointing new agents/agencies.

have you got your agency license?
florida requires to have one appointment before you get an agency license.
here's the magic carrier that should appoint you even with the insurance fraud that hit us floridians so hard recently that put all non standard autos on hold for appointing new agents.
Kingswayamigo i soy to u amigo.
Website of Kingsway Amigo Insurance Company, Miami

after that you should be able to get your agency license 3 homeowner markets from faia easy and an appointment with progressive for auto,
if you succeed getting an appointment with infinity,foremost auto,mendota or dairyland send me a pm so i can call them and tell em hey why not me?
for commercial i got ascendant insurance but they're not competitive, i use morstan.com slbig.com appund.com and the free trial on insurance noodle.
hope that helps you out.

I live in Lake Charles Louisiana.
I'm in the process of changing my producer licenses to become an Independent agent. Can someone please give me some companies to contact that writes under new agents.

Back